Victory to press more titles on vinyl

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do we know what color will be the webstore exclusive color? I remember the last time I bought a vinyl from Victory I had to guess which color with the limited one. Good thing I guessed right
what album/color...they say what color is the webstore one for i think all of them unless they might have only mentioned it in their news section of the site

Guest Admin

I hope to get the wholesale prices and colors soon so I can set up a pre-order. The records come out August 14th and my victory rep is usually really good about this kind of stuff. Will hopefully have news today.

Guest conoley
ive noticed that everywhere else tends to be cheaper than the victory webstore with the 2 colors available at other stores. plus their shipping costs more. so ill probably buy the limited to 200 colors of what i want from the victory store and perhaps other colors i want here if they get them.

It's funny you say that, because their shipping to Canada is seriously in the cheap! I kind of wish I ordered the new Bayside on clear, even though I got it on whatever the exclusive colour was.

ive noticed that everywhere else tends to be cheaper than the victory webstore with the 2 colors available at other stores. plus their shipping costs more. so ill probably buy the limited to 200 colors of what i want from the victory store and perhaps other colors i want here if they get them.

It's funny you say that, because their shipping to Canada is seriously in the cheap! I kind of wish I ordered the new Bayside on clear, even though I got it on whatever the exclusive colour was.

Mines yellow!

i kinda want the aqua swirl

Guest conoley

Mines yellow!

i kinda want the aqua swirl

I'd take aqua swirl over yellow, but clear is nice...

taking back sunday is up on interpunk but i don't want to order it til there is more info on it. color's and what not.

yes its a pre order.

interpunk has to get better a saying what color vinyl the stuff they are selling is on.

anyway does anyone know anything more about when victory will start selling/preorder this stuff?