Matt Flood, Atom And His Package fan.

EPIC!

Two things about that set:

1) Did anyone else think that Atom's torso looked really big? Not even like fat, he just looked way thick in the chest, disproportionately so.

2) Anyone else see Scott Sturgeon (AKA Stza) sitting on the little riser to the right of the stage (as you face the stage)? Would not have pegged him as an Atom fan.

That's Flood? I saw that guy all over the place and I'm pretty sure I was in the elevator with him at one point. Next year I'll say hi.

Also, I think I actually talked to Scott at one point in the elevator but I didn't recognize him at the time either.

I'm in the same boat. I played kickball with those two, among many others. Didn't know it was them.

Also, damn everyone who got to see Atom's set. I stood in line for over a half an hour and didn't get in to The Venue until the last line of Atom's last song.

That's Flood? I saw that guy all over the place and I'm pretty sure I was in the elevator with him at one point. Next year I'll say hi.

Also, I think I actually talked to Scott at one point in the elevator but I didn't recognize him at the time either.

I'm in the same boat. I played kickball with those two, among many others. Didn't know it was them.

Also, damn everyone who got to see Atom's set. I stood in line for over a half an hour and didn't get in to The Venue until the last line of Atom's last song.

I did not play kickball with anyone the entire weekend.

i hope to god you were on the other team, because team overweight and drunk wasn't doing anyone any favors.

Nope, I was on team overweight and drunk. I was that guy who removed his shirt. I think we gave the onlookers at McDonald's a good show.

agreed...but that pic of Flood rivals my Suicide File sing a long pic.

Pic? :o

ok myspace picture links don't work...but the pic is here...hopefully you can see it but you may need to be signed into myspace.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=200228812&albumID=113858&imageID=13467375