TP/PO: Poison the Well "Versions" gatefold LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

POISON THE WELL "Versions" LP gatefold (all 4 colors)

POISON THE WELL "Versions" LP gatefold cokebottle blue vinyl

POISON THE WELL "Versions" LP gatefold 180 gram vinyl

POISON THE WELL "Versions" LP gatefold half & half clear/cokebottle blue vinyl

POISON THE WELL "Versions" LP gatefold white & cokebottle blue inside outs vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=poison%20the%20well

THIS IS BEING POSTED ON THE MESSAGE BOARD A DAY BEFORE WE POST IT ON THE SITE OR ANNOUNCE IT TO THE REST OF THE WORLD!

Vinyl Collective is very excited to be bringing you Poison the Well's "Versions" on vinyl...FINALLY! This has been a long process to get where we are at the point to be announcing this. We hinted at various things along the way, some of which are happening, while others are not happening. To set the record straight, we have the following information to share about this pressing:

This pressing will be of an edition of 1,000 copies broken down in the following manner:

100 on Coke Bottle Blue

200 on 180 gram black vinyl

300 on half & half clear/cokebottle blue

400 on white & cokebottle blue inside outside

This pressing will contain a bonus track not available on the US version of the CD, "Wrecking Yourself Taking You With Me". We had originally thought that having this bonus track would force us to make this a double LP, but luckily the timing works out to be a single. In an attempt to appease everyone's suggestions for colors, we are offering a record with a single color (the coke bottle blue), an edition on 180 gram, a half and half, and an inside outside. These records will go fast especially the 180 gram and the coke bottle blue. Although the 180 gram costs quite a bit more to press, I didn't want to make the 180 gram more expensive than the colored vinyl. That is why this record is a bit more expensive for a single LP. That and the beautiful artwork begged to be on a gatefold jacket. Speaking of the artwork, we had thought we would have all new art and as it got closer and closer to making the decisions, we decided to stick with the original art as it is just so pretty. There will be a test pressing contest for this and there will also be a small number of sets of all 4 colors at a discounted price (25 sets). Good luck.

Records won't ship until march 15th, 2008. Note that if you order items with a pre-ordered item, your entire order won't ship until all of the items come into stock.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love ptw...one of the first hardcore bands i ever heard. i just did my FIRST vinyl collective order and put in for a coke bottle blue!

Welcome to your first of many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many VC purchases... ;D

opposite of december was one of my favourite albums for years. i still do like it but the new album doesn't do anything for me, i don't like it at all. so i'm going to have to pass on this, but i think i'll go pre-order the new bardo pond instead!