Vinyl Collective Stressing the Fuck Out update/vid

Guest admin1338560633

We put O Pioneers!!! "Stressing the Fuck Out" as the soundtrack to the video which we think is the perfect song (Available on the Mike Park / O Pioneers split 7"). We really like the lyric, "Just Calm Down, Everything Will be Alright". Please watch the video, it is only 1 minute and 37 seconds long.

Yakety Sax would be the perfect song for that video.

if we're in the collective and never got shipping notices should we be worried? or are they being combined with something PO'd? i have UTI 3 and 4 PO's in and wasn't sure if they're being held for that or what.

I received a shipping confirmation number that was attached to an old order. It ended up landing in my spam folder and I didn't notice it for a few days. I'd say take a look and see if it ended up in the same spot. I just kinda wish I knew how much vinyl was being shipped in that order to me.

I'm looking forward to watching the video when I get home this evening.

hey guys, if you had a pre-order that went out last week, we put your cooperative records with it. If you didn't have any pre-orders going out, we shipped the 2 records to you separately and you would have received an email from stamps.com saying Suburban Home sent you a package. Most of you should see the records this week. I know some of you have already received the records.

and yes, check out the video. It is pretty fun.

UPS might not be much better for small orders. Not only is it more expensive, but they do a LOT of heavier volume shipping, and as a result, single LP mailers could get absolutely destroyed on those trucks and planes. I've only ever used FedEx or UPS for less fragile items or large quantities of records. But hey, I'd love to hear how it goes.

UPS might not be much better for small orders. Not only is it more expensive, but they do a LOT of heavier volume shipping, and as a result, single LP mailers could get absolutely destroyed on those trucks and planes. I've only ever used FedEx or UPS for less fragile items or large quantities of records. But hey, I'd love to hear how it goes.

that is a good point. I guess for UPS orders, we will just try to double box things, and it would be for more high volume orders, I am sure. We package the shit out of those bigger orders putting everything in sub cartons. I just can't take the inefficient bullshit tracking system usps has. It drives me fucking nuts. UPS may or may not work, but we will give it a shot.

I always used the UPS method with Interpunk prior to their media mail option and it was always very successful. To be fair, it wasn't just the records in a box without any other protection, so I don't know if that'd make a difference or not. Those boxes would look reasonably worn, but the records were always perfect.

ups destroys the most packages in my experiences. id rather use usps they do take a little longer and the tracking isnt great at all but id rather have my shipping at a cheaper price and i feel its safer than ups even if it does take a little longer than ups.

the nice thing is we will still offer usps media mail and first class, we are just gonna try out offering UPS, too.

Hmmmm....at 12midnight Mountain Time it'll be 2am here. Historically, I start drinking at about 1 in the afternoon. If I do the math, here...carry the one...yep...I'll probably spend about a thousand dollars...or be passed out. How does this not qualify as date rape.

haha