How to not ship a 7" record.

About 10 years ago I bought a first press Youth Of Today's "Can't Close My Eyes" 7" for something like $10. When I got it, the guy had shipped it by taking two thin and large pieces (probably close to a foot, square) of cardboard and taping them together. On the backside was a nice footprint. I opened it and of course it was cracked. I almost cried.

Had the guy used thicker or smaller cardboard, it may have survived.

Tell me about it. I was pissed. You can see the corners are all fucked up. But the records where ok. Not what I expected and I would have rather paid and extra $15 at the time for just mint copied of lets go and out come the wolves. The thing that sucks is it was still an ok deal even in the condtion they where in, so i just left neutral feedback.

It's stupid. Dominos does the 30 minute thing now again, but they don't even guarantee the 30 minutes or less. I don't even get why it is mentioned. I'm sure all pizza places try and go as fast as possible, but to mention 30 minutes or less, and not even guarantee it... I just don't get it.

Not to mention Dominos pizza sucks.