Listening to Vinyl at Work.

somedays work isn't that bad...

i work for a high end audio/video store... i'm a project manager who puts shit like this in people's houses... you should see the home theatre in the store...

it doesn't just look awesome, it sounds amazing... just a little better than a USB turntable from hot topic...

oh yeah, i'm going back tomorrow and i just picked out my next sack... mostly 7"s...

I can't wait to listen to the Larry Arms, Dear Landlord and the Clash...

The store is on the Main Line outside Philly... If anyone on the board goes there i'll make sure they get a discount on whatever they get...

I helped design that system, but they transferred me to our other store so i don't get to hang out all the time...

I got to go back this week and next week to help them out with inventory... So in return for that, I get to sit back and listen to LPs on my breaks...

The McIntosh gear really lets you appreciate Music, and if you ever get the chance you need to do it...

Today's Listening List

Tim Barry - Laurel St. Demos

Dear Landlord / Off with their Heads - Split

Dear Landlord / Chinese Telephones - Split

Me First - Cash

Nancy - Snakes on an EP

The Clash - White Riot Single

The Lawrence Arms - Fat Club

P.S. Its ok to hate me for this, i understand...

our office is moving to a bigger building and they will have extra office space for like a stress relief room and wanted to have peoples input on fun things to have in the space. i of course said records and a sweet and player and a pinball machine. a couple people seconded my idea so Im crossing my fingers we get something fun.