people who like glassjaw

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never understood why so many people like glassjaw. i mean i like a song or two, but almost everything else i can't stand. i like head automatica a lot more (well at least the 1st cd and demos since thats all i've heard).

oh and thursday, and united nations suck too.

The Less Than Jake thread is that way >>>>

nice, now how about getting on with it. 2007 has long since passed. put something out already. daryl said he had obligations with head automatica and they've done nothing since glassjaw were playing shows with deftones. wtf. slackers!

i kinda wish todd was back in the band. two guitarists are only a benefit to their sound. :-/

head automatica 'decadence' was good, but 'popaganda' was a total pile.

Guest genericinsight
This song is awesome. The only Glassjaw album I have is 'Worship and Tribute.' What else is good?

they only have 1 other full length and a long out of print EP.

nice, now how about getting on with it. 2007 has long since passed. put something out already. daryl said he had obligations with head automatica and they've done nothing since glassjaw were playing shows with deftones. wtf. slackers!

i kinda wish todd was back in the band. two guitarists are only a benefit to their sound. :-/

head automatica 'decadence' was good, but 'popaganda' was a total pile.

as much as i wish id seen them with two guitarists ive seen them 3 times with just beck on guitar, and everything sounds great live (minus perhaps ape dos mil)

no idea is this is linking to a release as theyve got an EPs worth of tracks done, and 8 more with no vocals, its upto daryl to want to do it, but he's recording with HA at the moment. great.

Guest noeffinidea
"Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence" is obviously the album to get, but I'd also suggest picking up "Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang" if you can find it. It's a 5 song EP.

This new song so good. Hopefully the rest of the album is too.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is definitely just as essential as EYEWTkAS...last time I saw Glassjaw, they opened with Star Above My Bed and it was fucking amazing!

so....

this is literally my favorite band of all time.

i have been waiting years for this day.

it feels so good to hear this.

as for people who are saying they want the album to drop

read this interview with beck

http://www.alterthepress.com/2008/10/exclusive-justin-beck-off-record.html

it is a hope shatter.

but it is still amazing to hear a new track. i believe this song was just posted to make fans shut the fuck up.

i will now shut the fuck up.