Recently Watched Thread

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched J.C.V.D. last night.

It's kind of hard to explain, but it's basically Jean-Claude Van Damme playing a semi-fictionalized version of himself. I've always sort of looked at Jean-Claude as something of a joke, but he really impressed me on this one. He gives a really stellar performance.

I just watched J.C.V.D. last night.

It's kind of hard to explain, but it's basically Jean-Claude Van Damme playing a semi-fictionalized version of himself. I've always sort of looked at Jean-Claude as something of a joke, but he really impressed me on this one. He gives a really stellar performance.

that is really surprising. unless you're intoxicated and JC just seemed that way. other than that, JCVD just looks ridiculous.

finished about half of almost famous tonight. this girl was passed out on my floor. my friends took her home and i turned off the tv.

i watched transformers like 3 times in the last week.

mainly because i was sick as a dog and didnt feel like getting up the couch to put a new movie in.

how do people do this?! there is no way in hell I could even consider watching a movie for the second or third time immediately after I had watched it. regardless of my physical condition.

• 3 weeks later...
Watched Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind today. Only Miyazaki film I haven't seen. You can definitely tell it was his first original feature film, but it was still pretty good. I think the worst part about it was the 80s electro score.

Duuuude...one of the best Miyazaki films ever!!!