Straylight Run - Un Mas Dos 7" - Clear - Signed

gmoney

yeah whats the deal with this on clear? mines black, i got it as a gift on a first date (looong story, ok short story, i met a girl and found out she was hitting the show and i wasnt, so i asked her to grab one, and then we went on a date and i was going to pay her for it but she said she wouldnt take my money, then we realized the only thing in common we had was we liked straylight, so we went our seperate ways after an hour...)

So I sent Straylight Run a message on myspace asking about if this was really limited to 25 or what. They sent me this back, within like 5 minutes.

"its actually cokebottle green.

they only have 25 copies and those are actually signed. which is pretty sweet.

there are way more than 25, but most of them were used as promo and such. a few we sold on tour. "

So MerchNow made me hate them again. Who know's how many more they will make now, it's definitely not limited at all like advertised.

Hey Zac,

Your order has been slightly delayed because we have run out of the Straylight Run "Un Mas Dos" Autographed Clear 7" vinyl due to an unanticipated high volume of orders. The good news is we will be getting more in, and they are on their way!

We should be getting them within the next week or so, hopefully not too much longer than that. We will get your order out as soon as they come in!

We apologize greatly for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and Happy Holidays,

-Krystal