I give up.

Guest genericinsight

Guest genericinsight

Enough bullshit. I'm sorry I caused so much trouble here last night. You guys can say what you will, but no, I was not jealous. I voiced my opinion on something realizing I would probably get shit for it but I went ahead and did it anyway. Things got out of hand and I got really, very upset and hurt by a lot of things here said to me. I flipped.

Do I regret it? Yeah. I'm sorry I had to show my true colors to a good number of you, making those of you who do like me really confused and those who hated me saying you're glad I'm gone. I've never intentionally tried to start trouble despite what some of you have said. In fact, it actually irks the hell out of me that I have personally tried to patch things up with some of you and I either have gotten no response at all, or threats stating you'll post my personal messages to you on the board for all to see. I'm sorry if I'm "missing the point" or whatever you may say.

Again this was a public apology seeing as how I've embarrassed myself. I'm sorry but again, I was NOT jealous. What I thought was by steponme posting that pic would give the other girls on the board a bad name and make it forever uncomfortable for us to post here anymore (how do I know we wouldn't be hounded for semi-n00dz from now on, regardless of it being in jest for some). What really got to me is the fact that this was the second time people took cheap shots at me that went from one thread and trickled into other parts of the board. I lost it. I don't know what else to say except I'm sorry.

I don't expect anyone to take this seriously. Everyone who hates me will go right on hating me and the replies to this will be typical no doubt. Don't expect me to reply to this though because I won't be reading or coming back to this thread. If I come back to the board, at all, it will be in small amounts and saying as little as possible since apparently all I do is start unwarranted shit.

That is all.

People need to leave there comps go outside and experience life and realize this is just some board where people trade/sell records, post info on records, and say stupid shit because they are bored nothing should be taken seriously and why I do understand why barrie got upset she shouldent be who cares what other people say or do its all just some online bullshit take this board for what it is just a message bored not anything more thann that I say stupid shit on here all the time to I actually mean it no not usually (unless it has to do with the extremly painful death of Noeffinidea that I mean 100%) and something like this is just an example of poeple taking things to the extreme just relax kids for real

you have to admit, though, it took a lot for her to write that. whether you've agreed with barrie in the past or not, at least she's trying to do the right thing now. can't fault her for that.

QFT

I think it's really cool she did this, regardless of how you feel about Barrie, she's def. trying to do the right thing. We should put all this drama behind us and get on with our live.

People need to leave there comps go outside and experience life and realize this is just some board where people trade/sell records, post info on records, and say stupid shit because they are bored nothing should be taken seriously and why I do understand why barrie got upset she shouldent be who cares what other people say or do its all just some online bullshit take this board for what it is just a message bored not anything more thann that I say stupid shit on here all the time to I actually mean it no not usually (unless it has to do with the extremly painful death of Noeffinidea that I mean 100%) and something like this is just an example of poeple taking things to the extreme just relax kids for real

please use less punctuation in your posts. you used two commas near the top and it really threw me.

please use less punctuation in your posts. you used two commas near the top and it really threw me.

Sorry my grammer is garbage as is my spelling my boss often ask me how I graduated with a college degree

Guest noeffinidea

Sorry my grammer is garbage as is my spelling my boss often ask me how I graduated with a college degree

Hahaha, his pronunciation is about as good as a 3 year old from Borneo. Ask Chuck to say Palatka or Rumbleseat...hahahaha.

I was totally picking up what you were putting down until this part: "If I come back to the board, at all, it will be in small amounts and saying as little as possible since apparently all I do is start unwarranted shit."

Why go through all of the trouble to throw up a super-honest post like that and then end it with a pity party for yourself? You're just giving the people who don't like you more of what they want.