PO: A SKYLIT DRIVE Wires & The Concept Of Breathin

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

A SKYLIT DRIVE "WiresÖAnd The Concept Of Breathing" LP translucent blue w/ white haze vinyl

A SKYLIT DRIVE "WiresÖAnd The Concept Of Breathing" LP army green w/ baby pink splatter vinyl

A SKYLIT DRIVE "WiresÖAnd The Concept Of Breathing" LP translucent green w/ white splatter vinyl

A SKYLIT DRIVE "WiresÖAnd The Concept Of Breathing" LP clear vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=vcia001

Licensed from Tragic Hero, Image Anonymous has licensed A Skylit Drive's "Wires and the Concept of Breathing" for release on vinyl. There are 4 different variants with the following pressing numbers:

100 on translucent blue with white haze vinyl

200 on army green with pink splatter vinyl

350 on clear vinyl

350 on translucent green with white splatter vinyl

We have 15 of each color arriving next week. Get yours while they are still available.

After that pic there is no need for me to even say anything.

i knew exactly what this band sounded like before i bothered to listen to a sample.

back to the prurient.

I just got in from the bar, and feeling pretty good. Just logged onto vinyl collective and seen this band's album for sale on color.. and was whoa.. hot chick singer.. maybe She or they sound like Denali or something.. so I found their myspace page.. and listened to exactly 7 seconds of the first song while looking at the band picture and I almost puked . That was the worst 6 seconds of my life. The 1st second was spent anticipating, man I was disappointed. Ugh

seen this band's album for sale on color.. and was whoa.. hot chick singer.. maybe She or they sound like Denali or something.. so I found their myspace page.. and listened to exactly 7 seconds of the first song while looking at the band picture and I almost puked . That was the worst 6 seconds of my life. The 1st second was spent anticipating, man I was disappointed. Ugh

That's what happened to me. Exactly.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...