6th day of Xmas - Ninja Gun Xmas edition pressing

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

NINJA GUN "Restless Rubes" LP Xmas Pressing/Sale (2 LPs, 1 7", 1 CD)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SH071-1xmas

Because Fed ex destroyed a box of jackets that were intended for Ninja Gun when Restless Rubes first came out, we ended up with a hundred records without jackets. Thinking about options, we decided to ask our friend Mitch Clem to create a special edition cover. Not sure how it happened, but one day we were talking and it just hit me, let's make Coody (Ninja Gun's singer) Santa Claus and let's make Jeffrey, Thad, and Jacob all elves. Mitch was into the idea and he once again did an incredible job of illustrating this special cover. Our friends at I Heart U are printing the covers which we should have in this week. So the special jacket will be printed out of an edition of 120 copies, with 10 going to the band and 10 going to our buddies at Barracuda Sound. That leaves 100 copies for sale on the site and we have decided to a really cool sale with them. For $18, you get:

* Ninja Gun's Restless Rubes (Coody Claus and Ninja Elves Xmas Edition) vinyl

* Ninja Gun "Restless Rubes" CD

* Delicious Vinyl Fest sampler LP (w/ Ninja Gun track)

* Ninja Gun / Whiskey & Co under the influence vol 2 7" (on partly cloudy sky blue vinyl)

Buying this set will get you every record that Ninja Gun has put out on vinyl. Ninja Gun's album, Restless Rubes, is one of our favorite ablums we put out this year and I think that everyone should have it. Not only are they an incredible band, they are some of the most interesting and fun folks we know. They bring out the South Georgian in me every time I see them and within an hour, I find myself speaking in a Southern Accent. We have so much faith in this band and really hope others give them a shot. They will be ending the year by playing with Hot Water Music and Naked Raygun for a few shows including a New Year's show in Atlanta with HWM,NR, and Tim Barry. Damn I would love to be at that one.

Only 100 sets will be available. We will also give a test pressing to one lucky purchaser of this set.

I know a bunch of you already have the records in this set, but I figured for the holidays having doubles could give you xmas gifts to give to friends!

what color will the Ninja Gun's Restless Rubes be on?

i'd also like to know this ???

Probably green. I believe peach is sold out (although last time I checked No Idea had some in stock!).

Anyways, I already have the record, the 7" and the pint glass and although I normally don't buy doubles this was too cool to pass up, especially for the price. This record is fucking great.

Guest builtbycash

Yeah It Looks Badass And I'm Debating Real Hard About Getting It. But One Little Thing Is Throwing Me Off. His Mitten Is Green, And It Looks Odd. It Should Be Black And If I Buy It Its Always Gonna Bug Me.