VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vince tells me you are going to be here in September. Sounds like a sweet drunken time.

indeed, i want to drink some decent brews, i'm staying at whatever hotel is connected to the convention center. PAX this year should be awesome, and i've never been to Seattle.

that hotel is about 3 blocks from my apartment. good times will be had.

i went to the rancid/rise against show. i went with the same two dudes who went to the NFG/Bayside/Shai Hulud show (see post a few months back for the story of how a let a chick slip away there).

so tonight, the bar area closed early and i was stuck mucking it with the masses. i was rocking out a little when someone grabs me by the arms from behind and says "you know you want to mosh." now mind you, i am no where near the action so not sure why one would say this, but anyhow...

i turn around and i see this chick wearing jeans and her bra. it was dark and she looked a little older and there was a guy right behind her. so i waved my hand and said "no thanks," thinking it was a joke, and went back to rocking out.

about two minutes later, my buddies who were there the whole time to see this unfold wanted to know what the hell was wrong with me

apparently she was actually 23 tops and the dude i thought was her guy was just walking by in passing....probably because she was half naked.

oh well.

yup, and i'm not sure if there are others that are in this club, but yeah there are definitely other mikes around the board and all.

i guess being in this club is partly my fault, as i'm not really exactly going for anyone or trying so much. i guess i'll get around to it eventually if i meet someone

edit:

oh yeah and if Michael Myers goes by mike as well, there's another

i went to the rancid/rise against show. i went with the same two dudes who went to the NFG/Bayside/Shai Hulud show (see post a few months back for the story of how a let a chick slip away there).

so tonight, the bar area closed early and i was stuck mucking it with the masses. i was rocking out a little when someone grabs me by the arms from behind and says "you know you want to mosh." now mind you, i am no where near the action so not sure why one would say this, but anyhow...

i turn around and i see this chick wearing jeans and her bra. it was dark and she looked a little older and there was a guy right behind her. so i waved my hand and said "no thanks," thinking it was a joke, and went back to rocking out.

about two minutes later, my buddies who were there the whole time to see this unfold wanted to know what the hell was wrong with me

apparently she was actually 23 tops and the dude i thought was her guy was just walking by in passing....probably because she was half naked.

oh well.

I still would not have wanted to mosh and that is what makes me a dateless loser.

I'm always down for moshing/crowd surfing/head walking/etc.

anyways my deal is that I'm sick of being in serious relationships and I really just want to hang out/casually date multiple chicks and get laid a bunch but I'm not really sure how to go about doing this. I think I'm a decent looking dude and all and I'm not too overlly awkward. I'm pretty sure I could get some action but yeah, not really sure how to go about doing that.

I'm always down for moshing/crowd surfing/head walking/etc.

anyways my deal is that I'm sick of being in serious relationships and I really just want to hang out/casually date multiple chicks and get laid a bunch but I'm not really sure how to go about doing this. I think I'm a decent looking dude and all and I'm not too overlly awkward. I'm pretty sure I could get some action but yeah, not really sure how to go about doing that.

if you were the type to casually date and just fuck, you go to a bar... and if you don't want drama you tell them up front what your intentions are. this has helped me a lot. that way you weed out the women that are looking for a serious relationship. For their sake and yours. Trust me, it's not hard to figure out if a woman is just up for sex. If she's open she'll let you know pretty quickly.

I've had my fair share of women who were just into just getting laid, and it's pretty simple. YOu get a #, and you call them over one night to watch a movie. They get there, and you start flirting, and then you go from there. If they are truly interested in you for more than a casual fuck, they'll let you know at that point by telling you or throwing the signs that you are moving too fast. If they are they're with the same intentions as you, you'll be naked in less than 10 minutes. lol

i have found if i truly like someone i want to be involved with I tend to meet them in public places to start off. Just so they know i'm not being a skeez and don't want to just get laid. Basically i ease them into it, and have them get to know me first and foremost. That my intentions are sincere. If i like someone, sex is the last thing on my mind.

then again maybe i'm just a fool and thats why im single.. well that and that im a bit jaded and misanthropic.

I haven't found a dude who can hold a decent conversation with me.

because all you like to talk about is your stamp collection and how your hands sweat everytime you see pics of brian fallon. :P

IT'S YOUR FAULT I COLLECT STAMPS! YOU MADE ME THIS WAY

Though the Brian Fallon thing is aaalllllll meeeeee.

• 7 months later...
Guest errolwest

being in my las :)t year of high school, and only ironicly liking autotune has seriously put a damper on girls liking me. if i mention records around any girl in my school, they will probavbly respond with something along the lines of "oh, i have some on my wall." or "what are you, like 40?" womp wimp womp

Bwaha this thread.

Man. I'm glad I don't really have a need to post in this thread anymore. I found my awesome boy who can hold a decent conversation. It took a few botched attempts with some major (and I do mean major) douchebag-losers but I did it. And he's great in the sack to boot.

Though I'm really sad I probably won't get to see him this weekend and haven't at all this week because of the shitty weather making the roads dangerous and us being responsible people with work and school all. :( (HE HAS A JOB OMG! AND HE HAS AMBITIONS! Going for a double major in anthropology and film is incredibly hot by the way).

WHO IS JASON AND WHY MUST ALL THREADS PLEASE HIM?

that would be me.. the thread was originally called something like "VC Dateless Losers Club Threadsie"

and the word 'threadsie' bothered me, so she changed it, added the "happy Jason" and then quit VC.

for the record, this thread [and me being in it] does not please me at all, haha.

yeah, it was originally just VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB, then i added happy jason? because i had no idea why it was at the end of the recent pic thread, and it just made no sense because stephanie wasn't around any more. hahaha sorry dude.

and nicole, get single or GTFO.