so.... where are all the red falcon coppies?

Guest kevinb

if there were 333 made & 90 released to the public i heard the band were supposed to get some? is everyone of the shareholders just holding on to these??

there are 210 shareholders who got copies, 10 board members, and the band and label got copies. Only 40 were sold to the public.

no offense but this idea of giving shareholders a majority of the rarest pressing is kind of dumb because this is just going to cause most of them to sell for ridiculous prices...

no offense but this idea of giving shareholders a majority of the rarest pressing is kind of dumb because this is just going to cause most of them to sell for ridiculous prices...

I think that applies to making any kind of color limited. How many have ended up on eBay? 5? There's 210 of them out there if 5 land on eBay, that's a good fraction. The shareholders did gamble so I think it fair they get a good return.

I think that applies to making any kind of color limited. How many have ended up on eBay? 5? There's 210 of them out there if 5 land on eBay, that's a good fraction. The shareholders did gamble so I think it fair they get a good return.

Totally agree. Securing the most limited color was part of the reason for buying a share in the first place.

well i definitely can see both pro's/con's for both sides it dose suck that people actually want them will have to be at their computer the minute the p/o gets put up to have a crack at the most rare color