isis box set

flood

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got mine today and I cannot get over how incredible this thing looks. The box is cloth covered - the art on the sleeves is mindblowing....i'll be listening to these all weekend. The discs are very well pressed, not a smudge on any of them.

Packaging was perfect for shipping, not a scratch, dent or bruise anywhere on the set.

I'm guessing the white sleeves were for shipping only, because they dont fit in the jackets very well?

Anyway, well worth every dime for this set and hands down the best packaged collection I've ever seen for a release. It even beats the In Rainbows discbox which was amazing IMO. I wish more bands took fans into consideration like this...

i couldn't even imagine if Tool took the time to plan something this kick ass

That sucks man, I started squirreling money away as soon as I read about this. Now I just have to make sure I don't screw up and miss it when it goes on sale, or else I'll have to probably pay twice as much on eBay.

No shit, I was on Conspiracy constantly. I mean it, fucking constantly. Checking my email constantly and STILL almost missed it since the notice hit my fucking spam bin and missed my inbox.

RE claims to have an email list, but I can't trust it as I am keeping an eye out for RE to drop theirs for my best friend who missed out on Conspiracy because he didnt have the money for the shipping. (We;re assuming RE should be cheaper)

Anyway to make a long story short, PM me your contact info if you want and I'll do my best to hit you up when RE drops them on the site. I seriously feel bad that some people are missing out because they missed the notice so if I can help i will.

I mean obviously I cant promise you anything but if there is an email address or a work address you want me to hit you up on, I'll do what I can to make sure you get one. Just dont go putting this shit on ebay lol

Thanks man, pm sent. I can promise you that it won't end up on eBay. I've got every other ISIS vinyl in the version I wanted except for Mosquito Control, this will look nice next to the remix box set.

I've got RE's page open, this thread, the thread over at DF and the RE thread at DF, and my email in case RE sends out something ahead of time. That and I put my laptop on my nightstand so that every time I roll over while I'm sleeping I check it. Being in a weird time zone (Hawaii), I'm terrified that I'll wake up and see it sold out (that's what happened with Conspiracy). Especially since I've been online looking for this thing since they went up on Conspiracy.

Thanks man, pm sent. I can promise you that it won't end up on eBay. I've got every other ISIS vinyl in the version I wanted except for Mosquito Control, this will look nice next to the remix box set.

I've got RE's page open, this thread, the thread over at DF and the RE thread at DF, and my email in case RE sends out something ahead of time. That and I put my laptop on my nightstand so that every time I roll over while I'm sleeping I check it. Being in a weird time zone (Hawaii), I'm terrified that I'll wake up and see it sold out (that's what happened with Conspiracy). Especially since I've been online looking for this thing since they went up on Conspiracy.

K+ for the dedication man, I'll keep you posted - if anything comes up, I'll let you know.

Its insane that it has to come down to this to get one, either they are becomign much more popular than they used to be or they didnt make enough of these.

or both.

I've also been refreshing several pages. However, I'm worried if it goes up tonight. Tonight, I'll be attending the Russian Circles/Young Widows/Dalek show in Pittsburgh and I don't want to miss my chance at the box set.

Robotic! Please don't post this tonight or over the weekend at all for that matter!

It would be nice/smart if they posted this at night during the week like around 8 or 9pm after most people are out of work and at home.

I've also been refreshing several pages. However, I'm worried if it goes up tonight. Tonight, I'll be attending the Russian Circles/Young Widows/Dalek show in Pittsburgh and I don't want to miss my chance at the box set.

Robotic! Please don't post this tonight or over the weekend at all for that matter!

It would be nice/smart if they posted this at night during the week like around 8 or 9pm after most people are out of work and at home.

If there's a justified reason to possibly miss out on the box set, it's seeing Young Widows live.