isis box set

flood

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its expensive enough already... I assume that both releases will be exactly the same.

The good thing about conspiracy is that they have at least given us some information about when it will go on sale with the wishlist thing, Robo is just gonna put it on their store..

I'm concerned, gotta go to work for 6~ hours.. which is pretty much 180 times that I wont be checking related websites. :|

I think its about 430am where conspiracy is. So hopefully it doesnt go on sale just yet. I think ill have to get my girlfriend to call me at work if the email comes in.

from robotic empires myspace

Literally years in the making, this project has been the beast that almost slayed us. Through a label HQ move, one web developer going in rehab, another falling in love, computers and servers crashing, a distribution change and more... the new Robotic Empire Online Store has gone through countless unimaginable hurdles. Seeming absolutely cursed at times, it's almost unbelievable to us that this thing is actually DONE.

But "done" is both sorta inaccurate and an understatement. Inaccurate in the sense that we're still only able to accept orders through PayPal (couldn't get the credit card system ironed out in time for launch), and an understatement in the sense that this Online Store is going to change our entire operation for the better. From your standpoint during ordering, it shouldn't be terribly different... from our standpoint, we'll be far more efficient than ever before... which in turn effects how quickly you get your orders!

Long story short, we're a bit overwhelmed and relieved to finally have this absolutely monstrous project finished and raise a toast to everyone who's helped make this possible.

All that being said, we encourage you to check out our new Robotic Empire Online Store and let us know what you think... especially if you're having any problems. We know there are still some bugs and we're working on a few things still, but if you can't check out or find some sort of major flaw, we do want to hear about it. A lot of testing has been done, but not on every platform or in every different browser imaginable... so please be patient while we iron out the final creases with our new Online Store!

The ISIS Shades Of The Swarm 12xLP Box Set *should* be available for sale later this week, so keep an eye on our new site. Conspiracy has received their copies and the US parties (us and the band) have received samples that look absolutely amazing. Aaron Turner posted some photos of it on his blog if you want to get a sneak preview on this monstrous release. Keep an eye on our site (and for another announcement) for availability, and please do NOT write us about this. Thanks!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=5693036&blogID=356869235

ISIS

'Shades Of The Swarm' Ten Year Anniversary

Conspiracy

CORE058

FORMAT(S):

12XLP BOX

€160.00

The item you wanted is not in stock? Add this item to your wishlist HERE and be notified when this item is available for ordering!

» The item you wanted is not in stock? «

Add this item to your wishlist HERE and be

notified when this item is available!

ISIS has decided to do something really extravagant for their ten year anniversary (which will be around the fall of 2008), and are planning a vinyl box set of all of their LPs. Conspiracy and Robotic Empire have decided to work together to release this box, which will be limited to 600 copies worldwide, 300 for the US and 300 for Europe; both versions will be exactly the same. The box includes following records, which come in newly designed sleeves, especially designed for this box-set. mosquito control LP red sea LP celestial 2xLP sgnl05 LP sawblade LP oceanic 2xLP panopticon 2xLP in the absence of truth 2xLP All records will be on black 180gr heavy vinyl. (8 albums, 12 vinyl in total). PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL CONSPIRACY OR ROBOTIC EMPIRE ABOUT THIS YET. WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN THE BOXES WILL BECOME AVAILABLE!!

even this mob cant get it right - IT'S VINYLZ!

I like how they snuck that extra credit card charge on there right at the end... i guess i should gone the paypal route.

i think they would have stung you with the paypal charge too! i'm finding that with a lot of mailorder purchases from various companies - they sneak on extra 50p or so on each record to cover paypal.

i dunno - i reckon BECAUSE its easier, many more people can order and the companies can make more sales. i dont mind so much if it the mob has got cred (like conspiracy, superfirecords, normanrecords etc).

yeah thats true.

my order total came to 221 euros... heh. About $410 new zealand dollars.. Shipping was 50 euros. Most expensive records i have ever bought.

far out, brussell sprout, thats pricey for you man!

haha yeah i was mentally prepared for it... been trying to save my meager wage for a while for it. lucky it didnt come out around christmas/new year!

well i'm sure you will not be disappointed with it. just hope you have a turntable that can handle the GGGRRRRRR!!

LOL ;D