isis box set

flood

fuck....I wishlisted it so long ago. But they didnt send me a damn email. Is it because they know I am from the US?

I can even log on their website and see it on my wishlist :-/

Did anyone from the US actually get an invoive back and has already sealed the deal?

And also, is there anyway someone can PM me the link? looks like I got screwed

check your spam folder, thats where mine went

Already tried that.

And Juan....I have ordered from them before. They sent me an invoice for the payment a few hours later, it will appear on paypal and to your email as a "request for payment"

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no no.

what seems to be happening here w/ paypal orders is this:

when you select paypal as your payment method, you end up w/ an order confirmation email and your status gets set to "order received".

at this point, i'm assuming conspiracy staff will send out paypal invoices for the items at some point in the near future. i would imagine that they aren't directing users who'll be making these payments directly to the paypal site because they want to confirm you're actually getting a box set before they charge you for it.

you shouldn't and won't have anything in your paypal account regarding this until conspiracy sends you something. either that, or their website is fucked.

i know someone that ordered it w/ a credit card and it also just says "order received", not processed or complete. so just be patient.

no no no.

what seems to be happening here w/ paypal orders is this:

when you select paypal as your payment method, you end up w/ an order confirmation email and your status gets set to "order received".

at this point, i'm assuming conspiracy staff will send out paypal invoices for the items at some point in the near future. i would imagine that they aren't directing users who'll be making these payments directly to the paypal site because they want to confirm you're actually getting a box set before they charge you for it.

you shouldn't and won't have anything in your paypal account regarding this until conspiracy sends you something. either that, or their website is fucked.

i know someone that ordered it w/ a credit card and it also just says "order received", not processed or complete. so just be patient.

think brentoage has got it in one there.

this has happened to me b4. you'll get a 'give me some fucking money' email from paypal soon.

that is correct.

i ordered w/ a cc & received an email stating:

"We have received your online order and it will now be processed.

We will now check if all items you have ordered are currently in stock, and contact you with your exact order."

Fuckin' A! My brother just called me after I sent him a text about this. He wants one and asked me to get it for him...he said I can take the money from his tax refund (I do his taxes b/c he's a lazy shit...but he does kick me back some money for it)...

I told him he may be SOL and that RE is his only option. Or mine now rather...damnit! And here I thought that since I secured a set from Conspiracy I can go about my day now...