isis box set

flood

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, what i would suggest is that if you dont do it anyway, rip them to your computer on the first listen and then listen to the burnt CDs rather than the records. you get that beautiful vinyl sound without having to play the vinyl. will help to keep them in tip top shape when you do eventually shell out for the mega bucks turntable.

i'm on the fence... do i try ordering now from conspiracy, or do i hold out for robo? (considering i live in the us)

hold out for robo. the post will be too high. it weighs 4.1kg and would cost £46 ($90) to post it airmail from me to you.

conspiracy will charge you less, but robo will be much less.

although something to think about, conspiracy and robo have the same amount to sell, but i bet many, many more people are gonna be buying from robo over conspiracy, just for the fact that ISIS are an American band.

although something to think about, conspiracy and robo have the same amount to sell, but i bet many, many more people are gonna be buying from robo over conspiracy, just for the fact that ISIS are an American band.

that's kind of what i was thinking... not sure i trust robo's "system" (ie: refresh the page every half hour all day long).

i'm on the fence... do i try ordering now from conspiracy, or do i hold out for robo? (considering i live in the us)

hold out for robo. the post will be too high. it weighs 4.1kg and would cost £46 ($90) to post it airmail from me to you.

conspiracy has 200 to sell, and robotic empire has 300.

conspiracy has 200 to sell, and robotic empire has 300.

the wishlist email i got from conspiracy says 250 for robo, 250 for conspiracy and 100 for the band

irritated that robotic empire has yet to give any concrete information at ALL, besides yeah we've got them. Conspiracy might get my extra money for shipping to the states just because they provided the information better.

also what was up with the last minute allocation change? anybody notice that? it went from 300 for robo and 200 for conspiracy to 250 for each.

irritated that robotic empire has yet to give any concrete information at ALL, besides yeah we've got them. Conspiracy might get my extra money for shipping to the states just because they provided the information better.

also what was up with the last minute allocation change? anybody notice that? it went from 300 for robo and 200 for conspiracy to 250 for each.

that'll make it harder for you folks stateside i reckon. therer'll be more demand for this in the US than over here.

^^ No idea. Just keep refreshing...

I ordered via Conspiracy. I know, I know...they said for U.S. peeps to go through RE but what the hey...I'm only kinda worried about not having been re-directed to Paypal when I chose to pay with that. I hope brentoage is right and I get some sort of payment request invoice thing.