isis box set

flood

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. The much anticipated Isis 12xLP vinyl archive box arrived today. Everyone who wishlisted the record will get an email next wednesday with a link to where and how to order the box set. It is important you wishlist the record if you want to purchase. In case the boxes don't sell out they will appear in our regular update in two weeks time, but don't bet on it, it looks like the box will sell out in no time.

...so I think I might wait it out for a day or two. I doubt that 250 people wishlisted it and it will sell out in the next two days....well I hope not anyways

...so I think I might wait it out for a day or two. I doubt that 250 people wishlisted it and it will sell out in the next two days....well I hope not anyways

i don't know... 250 people isn't a whole lot when you consider how many isis fans/vinyl collectors are out there. (especially considering people intent on turning this thing for a profit on ebay)

. The much anticipated Isis 12xLP vinyl archive box arrived today. Everyone who wishlisted the record will get an email next wednesday with a link to where and how to order the box set. It is important you wishlist the record if you want to purchase. In case the boxes don't sell out they will appear in our regular update in two weeks time, but don't bet on it, it looks like the box will sell out in no time.

fuck....I wishlisted it so long ago. But they didnt send me a damn email. Is it because they know I am from the US?

I can even log on their website and see it on my wishlist :-/

Did anyone from the US actually get an invoive back and has already sealed the deal?

And also, is there anyway someone can PM me the link? looks like I got screwed

Guest nickman
fuck....I wishlisted it so long ago. But they didnt send me a damn email. Is it because they know I am from the US?

I can even log on their website and see it on my wishlist :-/

Did anyone from the US actually get an invoive back and has already sealed the deal?

And also, is there anyway someone can PM me the link? looks like I got screwed

check your spam folder, thats where mine went

Maybe the email hasn't been sent out yet?

???

No idea. I only asked b/c I have never ordered something, marked it to pay via Paypal and then nothing happened. On some other places, it re-directs you to the Paypal page to make the payment and then back to the original order page.

I have never gone through the process of receiving/waiting for an invoice to request the payment. So I don't know if you get an email OR you can just check it on your Paypal page.

Maybe the email hasn't been sent out yet?

???

No idea. I only asked b/c I have never ordered something, marked it to pay via Paypal and then nothing happened. On some other places, it re-directs you to the Paypal page to make the payment and then back to the original order page.

I have never gone through the process of receiving/waiting for an invoice to request the payment. So I don't know if you get an email OR you can just check it on your Paypal page.

go to your paypal account. when i dont get the email, the transaction has always been in the account. you should be able to check its payment status through your account.