isis box set

flood

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought of this...well, saw someone posted something to the effect over at DF...

Those of us that are definitely going to get this should exchange #s so that when this thing does go up we can text each other immediately...with my luck I'll be sitting in the middle of a damn inspection with no access to my laptop...and I'd be royally pissed if I miss out on it...

I just thought of this...well, saw someone posted something to the effect over at DF...

Those of us that are definitely going to get this should exchange #s so that when this thing does go up we can text each other immediately...with my luck I'll be sitting in the middle of a damn inspection with no access to my laptop...and I'd be royally pissed if I miss out on it...

not a bad idea...

Thats my biggest fear, being somewhere far away from a computer ie. at work when these go on sale, only to find out a few hours later i missed out.

i guess those of you in the US have even less of a chance since Conspiracy is hinting that they dont want any US orders, and presumably it will work vice versa with Robo..

I however am in neither territory and will pick up whatever version i can.

would anyone here buy one from me if i were to get one? i'm thinking coz i'm always on this ole computer, i'm sure i'd be able to get one before they sell.

now i dont want one - cant afford it, but if i had the opportunity to help a fellow boarder out, would anyone be interested? you would obviously only pay what i pay + the shipping from the UK to wherever you were + paypal fees.

just a thought anyway folks.

I'm pretty sure if you're willing to pick this thing up you shouldn't have any trouble turning around and selling it for what you paid for it.

i'm only gonna do it as a favour to someone on here who might not be able to get to a computer in time to buy the thing.

otherwise, i'm not bothering. i'm sure you're absolutely right in being able to sell it on, but thats not why i offered.

Well, hopefully the box set will be like $250 shipped. Its 12 LPs and 8 albums. So you'll be paying about $31.25 for each album, shipped. Keep in mind that you also get SGNL>05 and sawblade which are both quite rare. Personally, I think this will be worth it. If I get one I will be looking to unload all of my Isis collection minus the live series, the remix series and my ISIS/Pig Destroyer split. If you are looking for some ISIS stuff check out my list and get in touch. I have original pressings of Celestial, Oceanic and Panopticon.

Well...(and anyone else feel free to pipe in)...from what I have seen, you can easily get each of their releases for about $20-$30 (on the lowers side)....except Sgnl05 and Sawblade....those two I have seen go for about $50+...especially Sawblade which I have seen in the upper $150s.

Will do andrews...I am planning to get the box set but always looking to complete everything else. I am crazy that way. I will check it out and hit you up. Thanks!

i got some for sale on ebay too. oceanic pic disc, absence of truth paperbag, red sea 8" etc. just in case yer interested.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQdfspZ1QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ32QQlredZAny00000QQsassZsiahnaQ5fwasQ5fhereQ5f2007