One Fuckin' Dollar Sale in the DW Estore!!!

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note about our sale, as there are some solid vinyl releases on sale.

[image]

One Fuckin' Dollar Sale in the DW Estore!!!

The title is rather self explanatory.

This is for a limited time, so head to Coinstar, empty out your pockets, and get on it:

http://www.deathwishinc.com/estore/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=D&Category_Code=SALE

Thanks.

-J.

Guest falloutcollapse

Darn, I wish I would have known about this earlier in the week when I placed my order for No Heroes. I don't have any money left :( But it's cool, everyone stock up!

Also, I just thought I'd say that I'm super excited to see Converge and Baroness in one night

Darn, I wish I would have known about this earlier in the week when I placed my order for No Heroes. I don't have any money left :( But it's cool, everyone stock up!

Also, I just thought I'd say that I'm super excited to see Converge and Baroness in one night

I'm pretty sure they just put this up today, so you wouldn't haven't been able to get that stuff for $1 eash anyway.

that's an awesome sale

I wish there was something I liked in there, but still

Come on, that Boy Sets Fire 7" is great, as are both A Life Once Lost records and Jesus Eater CD. If you like Helmet, you'll love this. The Knives Out CD is pretty damn good too. Shit, for a dollar you can't go wrong.