Are you fucking shitting me!? (GUK-Something)

Guest abravemorning

Guest abravemorning
patrick dont you have it? how much did you pay for it?

I got mine from steveontheradio with a couple of other GUK records. I'd prefer to not say how much I paid openly. I'll tell you the next time I see.

Guest abravemorning
thats pretty nuts, alot of tguk stuff is really rising in price on ebay lately, its kinda weird

Looks like you're right:

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-GET-UP-KIDS-ROCKET-FROM-THE-CRYPT-split-7_W0QQitemZ260203137401QQihZ016QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$15.50 for a 7" you can buy for $5 from Vagrant, and $6 from Virgil and RevHQ?

People should do some serious price checking before they bid. It's these kind of people who are driving the prices of records up.

thats pretty nuts, alot of tguk stuff is really rising in price on ebay lately, its kinda weird

People should do some serious price checking before they bid. It's these kind of people who are driving the prices of records up.

Agreed. Some Weakerthans LP's just sold for triple the price that you can get them for through Hopeless or Cinder Block. I don't get it.

whats not to get.....its ebay.

i always throw copies of stuff from my distro on ebay. and many times it will fetch 4 or 5 times than i have it listed in the distro for.

people are too lazy to search around, adn its just easier for them to click a couple buttons on ebay, even if they do pay more. so they end up paying 12-15 bucks for a 7" that i have a whole stack of for 4 bucks in the distro.

the weird thing is, its a lot of the same people. i recognize the names from the distro, so i know they know i exist, and have ordered from me before, and yet they will still pay double the price from me on ebay. im not complaining.....oh well.

Looks like you're right:

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-GET-UP-KIDS-ROCKET-FROM-THE-CRYPT-split-7_W0QQitemZ260203137401QQihZ016QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$15.50 for a 7" you can buy for $5 from Vagrant, and $6 from Virgil and RevHQ?

thats really silly, there are always like 4 of them on ebay at any time