VC 7" series/Message Board label/ Invest in VC

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would you guys think about doing like, 2 or 3 colors for each 7" in the series, and then having around 25 or so sets of all colors, with the band signing one of the covers? I know Virgil's done this before, so I thought it would be cool to do for the series. Assuming, of course, that we do pre-orders separately for each 7".

I don't know, it might be hard for Virgil to get all the bands to sign the covers, but it's just an idea.

1) I'm very interested in the 7" records but sadly I'm not a fan of any of the bands/artists you listed. I'd have to check it out when we get some real information regarding releases

2) I'm a sucker for super limited items so I'd probably do this. $10 isn't much money and I'd gladly take a chance with this

3) Now THIS I'm interested in. I've got a decent chunk of change lying around and I'd GLADLY invest in VC, it'd be interesting how this pans out.

I'm all about #1 and #2.

#1. It would be a great idea to do the subscription thing instead of singled items. As someone has already said, there is the possibility of being left with a copious amount of a certain vinyl release. subscriptions release you of that burden.

#2. I think this is a fabulous idea. $10 is a small price to pay. It's a good idea to all help each other out. I don't mind investing $10 on a album if it's going to be for the good of the Collective. That's the way i see it is. While we all listen to different kinds of music, but we still all have a variety of bands in common.

#3, I still want to hear more because i'm interested in putting my extra income in something that i know will profit, not so much put money in my pocket, but will make this collective flourish. Hell any money that goes into my pocket will wind up being used to buy records anyway..

I do design work too and would be more than happy to contribute any kind of design work possible.

Chuck Ragan / Tim Barry, William Elliott Whitmore / Josh Small, Fake Problems / Look Mexico, Rocky Votolato / Chad Price (of Drag the River), O Pioneers! / New Bruises, Ben Nichols (of Lucero) / Jon Snodgrass (of Drag the River)

I almost creamed my pants when I read this lineup.... this is gonna be awesome.

No kidding! I couldn't ask for a better line-up. Not to mention Teenage Bottlerocket, Limbeck, BTMI!, American Steel!

• 2 months later...