Justin & Underground Communique APREESH

yeah, he does seem like a really cool dude. i haven't had the chance to deal with him yet, but i hope eventually i will.

i'm actually going to be in chicago for winter break for the next couple weeks, and was thinking about hitting him up seeing if he needed help making records/filling orders or anything. (justin if you're reading this and sound at all interested in that, hit me up!!)

he never pm'd me back about buying capital vinyl from him

sorry! my still unresolved problem with Paypal has slowed me down, along with getting 2 separate colds...and the new job...fuck I've been slippin on a lot of shit. PM me your info again tonight and i'll email you right away!

Thanks Dan, glad you enjoyed your little bonus.

Guest falloutcollapse
he never pm'd me back about buying capital vinyl from him

sorry! my still unresolved problem with Paypal has slowed me down, along with getting 2 separate colds...and the new job...fuck I've been slippin on a lot of shit. PM me your info again tonight and i'll email you right away!

Thanks Dan, glad you enjoyed your little bonus.

excuses, excuses. pshhhhhhhhh.

jk dude, i'll pm you right now. thanks bud!

so i expressed interest in wanting to buy all the green variants of the Capital record Signal Corps, and the white. Justin was the man and put together a package for me.

So i come home after a long day of driving and snowboarding, am sore as fuck and i see the huge record box and i know exactly what has arrived! i open it and i find a awesome note from Justin, at the end of it it says theres a special gift inside too! so i go thru the records and i miss it at first, then there it is, a Signal Corps TEST PRESS!! WITH my name written on the label!!!

fucking so fucking cool! It was really awesome to not just throw in a test press but to also personalize it, I really appreciate it and it absolutely made my day. THANK YOU JUSTIN.

[image]

[image]