got a wii for xmas

andrew13

what games don't blow besides No Heroes? the system seems like one giant gimmick to me.

also got a new cell that finally has the net on it, i don't see how some of you guys can post on here with those. it's terrible to try to find anything on it. proboards doesn't seem to like cell browsers much.

eh then my parents would get pissed. it was a nice idea, but i'd rather had some 360 games like left 4 dead, endwar, and Halo 3 since i still haven't gotten it. i'm going up today to get a few games and see if i can find something good on it.

also get pens tickets, which was sweet as hell. haha.i'm like 3 rows up between the bluelines i think.

Dude the Wii is awesome! Its the best party console for people who aren't in to first-person shooters. Give it a chance! Same goes for cell browsers. Depends what you've got, some blow, some are decent. Either way give that a chance too! And what the hell, its only Christmas Eve, even on the East Coast. What's with all the present opening?

mario kart and wii sports is all you need to make this the most entertaining system ever. resident evil is awesome, but i have played it very minimally. i hated guitar hero originally, but it did not take much playing for me to become addicted. i dont have one, but my brother does, and these are the only games i play.

ssbb is the only game I played frequently.

the party games are also enjoyable.

overall its like a C- system.

I take umbrage to that. It totally depends on what you like to do/play. For my fiance, who's not in to video games, its an A+ system. Rock Band plays well. I haven't tried the EA hockey game but it looks good. Don't knock the Wii. It rules, its just not a pure gamer system. That's why its so popular.

these are the games i have for my wii and i like them all:

the house of the dead 2&3

metroid prime 3

blazing angels

super mario galaxy

excite truck

ssx blur

guitar hero 3

im not a huge gamer anymore and these are fine for me when i have time to play a video game. but if i still played as much as i used to i would invest in a 360 as well.

i just got star wars the force unleashed and i'm pretty stoked. gotta get a new power cable cuz a recent power surge fried mine (thank GOD it didnt get the system tho)

zelda is rad

resident evil 4 is rad

guitar hero 3 is rad

all the party/interactive games are rad (fuck... even the wii sports game that came with it rules!)

spend a little time with it... it too me a while to warm up to the wii, but i'm super glad i did.