LP of new Pennywise album to have two bonus tracks

From the inbox:

Pennywise is giving back to the fans. On March 25, the Hermosa Beach punk band will be distributing its latest CD free of charge to fans for two weeks through their landmark partnership with MySpace Records This marks the first time a long-running punk band has participated in this groundbreaking arrangement of giving away a major release for nothing.

Beginning March 25, fans around the world will be able to obtain a high quality, DRM-free download from MySpace for a period of two weeks. Longtime Pennywise fan and seasoned producer Cameron Webb (Social Distortion, Motorhead, Sum 41) has signed on to produce and mix the upcoming and as yet untitled CD.

On the same day, Pennywise and MySpace Records will also release an enhanced CD/DVD version of the as-yet-untitled disc to retail outlets for sale, with the CD containing the same songs as the downloadable version. There will also be a vinyl version available with two extra exclusive tracks.

I love Pennywise. I really didn't care for The Fuse, but everything before that is awesome to me. I have to admit that From the Ashes wasn't THAT great, but it had some gems. Land of the Free, Straight Ahead, and Full Circle are all amazing records.

I've never had a chance to see them headline, but I saw them on Warped last year and they were great.