solid x-mas day

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the wife (we took a trip a few weeks back, so we scaled back on Christmas gifts): A sweet pair of water-proof, earth-conscious Timberland boots; a Clash - Londong Calling shirt.

From family: a rad sweater, a couple of books, some cash, a couple of gift cards, and my sister gave my wife and I a gift certificate to our favorite restaurant.

No pictures, but my girlfriend bought me some awesome Diesel jeans and a well nice Fred Perry jumper. She also got me a few other bits, including a calendar she made online that has photos of us for every month, nice touch. I got some money and a few DVDs (DVD highlight being The Dark Knight!) and of course chocolate.

i got a terabyte external hard drive, now partitioned and serving as both my time machine back-up and my video and music back-up/ipod refill device.

also, an extra guitar for rock band, a space-age weather device, some lemonheads (candy), and the dark knight (complete with souvenier two-face coin thingy).

i got a terabyte external hard drive, now partitioned and serving as both my time machine back-up and my video and music back-up/ipod refill device.

I need to get one of these, and I'm thinking I might within the next month. What would you recommend, and how much do they normally run?

a fleece hoodie thing i need to exchange

and apparently my friend got me some hokey records, but i haven't been over to his house and i now feel obligated to get him something in return. bah!

I think this just worked itself out.

probably would have, but he's like 3 sizes smaller than me at least. he's a sickly skinny dude and i'm not ;) and i need the new jacket!

beer: the only gift worth giving.

some Tsingtao and a can of Murphy's irish stout.

wanted to get him some Duvel but it's hard to find, and it's kind of a burden not drinking and guessing on what a beer drinker would appreciate by watching lots of Three Sheets. ;D