recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

It's nothing too fancy. I got it as a part of a package deal at the store where I got my camera. It's a Promaster Digital XR EDO. 18-200mm.

Got ya what body is it? Are you happy with the lens?

It's a Canon Rebel XTI and I'm absolutely in love with everything about my camera. It's my baby. I know there's fancier/nicer stuff out there but it does the trick for me.

Today.

It was mad humid today. I sat out in the rain today. I was in a huge pit full of teen girls today in the pouring rain and humidity today. I got to see Fall Out Boy today. I had fun.

I threw down with a teenage girl. She messed with the wrong person and now she's going home with a black eye. You don't fucking try and claw at my eyes and pull my hair for dancing. I escaped with crazy ass hair and make up that's all about melted off my face.

[image]

I don't care how much people think i suck for saying this, I really enjoy fall out boy shows.

High five.

I have such a crazy unconditional love for that band. No one really understands it at all, and hell, sometimes I don't think I do either, but I will see them no matter who the fuck they play with and no matter how many irritating teenage girls show up.

And I can honestly say, I HATE teenage girls. After tonight.

And the openers were bleeeehhh. Metro Station can go to hell. During their set I stood with my middle finger in the air the whole time. It made a lot of people angry.

They played a 300 person club in Buffalo last year and it was the most fun I've had in forever. No new stuff and they covered a pantera song.

I went to the Philly show for that tour. YOU GOT PANTERA?! NO FAAAIIIIIIIR.

But they did play almost every song off of Take This To Your Grave soooo I can't complain too much. THat was the best shit.

Pssshhh I'd have done it. But then again, if there's booze I will do just about anything.

I will say the set wasn't too bad tonight. They obvs played a lot of stuff off of Follie A Deux but I expected it. It was nice hearing a lot of those songs live for the first time. The singles off of Cork Tree, two from Infinity on High, covers of Beat It and Hey Ya, and then Grand theft Autumn, Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes (which I pretty much lost my shit then and there), and then the obvious closer of Saturday.