recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

after busy from each other duty for a big while, i just dinner with my beloved girlfriend last night.

[image]

pic of her and me.

see, my eyes look so tired (as same as a night i hung out with patatfat)

[image]

and this is what my grilfriend did when we waiting for our food.

yeah, she draw her self portrait cartoon....

:)

let the ogling begin (now wheres that down arrow key)

wait, that's the beach? is there a place where sand meets water or do you just jump off the rocks?

that's cute, your sister looks like she's wincing because she just bit into a lemon or just put a soar patch candy into her mouth..lol

let the ogling begin (now wheres that down arrow key)

wait, that's the beach? is there a place where sand meets water or do you just jump off the rocks?

that's cute, your sister looks like she's wincing because she just bit into a lemon or just put a soar patch candy into her mouth..lol

we walked a mile and a half up the beach to the inlet, and obviously had to stand on the rocks there to announce our conquest. ...or something. lulz.

cool necklace!

edited to add an exclamation point!

thanks!

a day after that i was on the pier taking pics of my sis and her (now) fiance, took my backpack with my camera off and snapped it in half (for the 3rd time) and lost most of it through the cracks in the boards.

i give up on any sort of jewelry.

i wish i partied still. im too much of a misanthrope for that now.

Haha, i should party with you... We could hang out in the kitchen/by the keg and talk shit all night

lol. to tell you the truth, i haven't been to a party with a keg in almost 10 years. usually the parties are now adult parties that are not nearly as crazy. well except for a film closing party i went to at a swingers house and got asked to fuck someone's wife... but that's the only adult party i went to that wound up in a gangbang (me excluded)