recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

!!! I have only been to Austin a handful of times since I moved to Texas but I love making new friends! I was just in Austin actually for FFF.....it wasn't that fun this time. It was actually kind of awful, haha. I missed Negative Approach's show Saturday night but heard it wasn't that great either. So, bummer all around.

Anyway, hang outs in the future!

yea, if you ever come to austin, get ahold of me. i'm a gracious host. Ask Birdwell and Aarondanger.

Alan, you asshole, you need to come too. so we can make a day of watching 80's metal videos. No seriously.

You are one smooth bitch, Yu.

[image]

This is me and a special friend of mine. He and his buddy have been traveling the country playing music and they've been in Philly since Tuesday and left today en route to Albany. I already miss him very much and who knows when I'll see him again.

[image]

And he forgot his cute hat :(

He looks better in it.

A-money! dollface! your eyes are insane!! give me them. kthx ;) and has anyone ever told you you look a bit like Dee from it's always sunny?!

thank you! :] and nope, haven't ever heard that one! but i need to start watching that show; i hear so many good things about it!