Hey VC! What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

jhulud

Always do Surf N Turf at my Mom's place, then it's off to my girlfriends for our annual viewing of horror films. Any suggestions on any good horror films to watch this year?

Botched if you want to have a good time, laugh, and be grossed out. Top shelf movie.

I'm leaning towards Hot Water Music/Tim Barry in Atlanta. $18 bucks a ticket and it'll be a killer show.

Always do Surf N Turf at my Mom's place, then it's off to my girlfriends for our annual viewing of horror films. Any suggestions on any good horror films to watch this year?

Botched if you want to have a good time, laugh, and be grossed out. Top shelf movie.

I'm leaning towards Hot Water Music/Tim Barry in Atlanta. $18 bucks a ticket and it'll be a killer show.

I'll check Botched out, thanks Loki, any other suggestions for a good horror film from anyone? We can usually get through 3 movies before falling asleep

at firt time, i plan for stay with my family in my family hoetwon (one hour from bangkok to the eastern part of thailand) but my parents and my aunt are going to celebrate at the northern part of thailand.

my younger brother going to celebrate with his highschool mates at taiwan (because one of his friend lives there).

my girlfriend will counting down at london, u.k.

most of my co-workers are holiday aboard.

each in my university gang are split for hanging out with hir girlfriend.

so i'm alone and far away from my family....

I'll check Botched out, thanks Loki, any other suggestions for a good horror film from anyone? We can usually get through 3 movies before falling asleep

dead alive, of course!

then again, i'd watch that every night of my life if given the chance.

dead alive, of course!

Thanks! This one's son the list now, thanks!

Any other horror film suggestions?

Soooo jealous of the people going to the Larry Arms show.

dead alive, of course!

Thanks! This one's son the list now, thanks!

Any other horror film suggestions?

Soooo jealous of the people going to the Larry Arms show.

re-animator (if you havent already seen it, heck, even if you have already!)

the descent (the only truly decent horror movie ive seen thats been released in the last couple years)

hide and creep (hilarious movie about zombies and rednecks. but actually far more clever than youd think)