HEY DUDES WHO RUN LABELS

or anyone for that matter. i just got my bank account hooked up for my paypal, and i've been missing out on some recent releases. so if you have put up preorders for anything within the past few months (since november maybe) and think i will be interested in buying them post them here.

thanks

eventually the goal is everything, we're starting with smaller chairs 10". if that goes well id imagine 'theory', then 'happy'. or maybe 'happy' first because 'theory' is way too long. it probably comes down to this smaller chairs 10" though.... if it doesnt sell its gonna be a hard sell to release the remaining back catalogue.

eventually the goal is everything, we're starting with smaller chairs 10". if that goes well id imagine 'theory', then 'happy'. or maybe 'happy' first because 'theory' is way too long. it probably comes down to this smaller chairs 10" though.... if it doesnt sell its gonna be a hard sell to release the remaining back catalogue.

is there a general time frame justin?

[image]

These are almost gone. I might cut out pre-orders entirely in about a week or so and let the last few copies go when they're actually out in February(probably late Feb.). When people see how amazing these look, they should probably sell out the last few right away.

I received the final art files (or rather, the final pre-corrections art files) this weekend and they look AMAZING. Also the mastering guy emailed me because he really dug the albums (he actually asked for copies of them, which NEVER happens) so I'm sure they sound great.

Quick pressing details:

Dance.Pretend.Forget.Defend - single LP w/2 color silk-screened jacket on gold vinyl w/black in the mix - FDLS's awesome last full length minus the joke track at the end and with an edited (read: trimmed down by about 4 minutes) of the outro track (sounds awesome still!) - limited to 100 copies

A Daydream Disaster - double LP (3-sided) w/3 color silk-screened jacket on lime/neon green vinyl - the collection of all the early releases that I put out along with some that Thorp did - splits w/Hewhocorrupts, Deluge, Wafflehouse*, Endzweck are all on here along with their Compromise tribute comp song and the first EP. EVERYTHING was re-mastered and it sounds insanely better than the original. I'm really glad we did this because the audio sounds so much better than the crappy original version. I'm tempted to include a free digital download of this with the pre-orders if I can maneuver it legally. limited to 100 copies

This is amazing news! I'm a little surprised you would start with Smaller Chairs though. Seems like Are we really happy would sell a lot better and it's just a better record over all.