TP/PO: ROCKY VOTOLATO,OLD CANES,SHARKS KEEP MOVING

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

ROCKY VOTOLATO "Makers" LP clear w/ baby blue & white splatter vinyl

ROCKY VOTOLATO "Makers" LP transparent blue w/ black & white splatter vinyl

ROCKY VOTOLATO "Makers" LP red w/ black splatter vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/VCSN058-1

OLD CANES "Early Morning Hymns" LP translucent gold w/ opaque gold & white splatter vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/VCSN052-1

SHARKS KEEP MOVING "Desert Strings and Drifters" LP translucent & opaque orange w/ black splatter vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/VCSN012-1

These pressings/repressings might come as a surprise to some of you. It kind of shocked me when Dan told me that these records were ready to post and even more shocking when he said we should have them this Friday.

Let me start by saying that "Makers" is Rocky Votolato's greatest album. "White Daisy Passing" is one of my favorite songs and when it came out, I put it on every mix tape I made. The album is absolutely amazing and marks Rocky's firm step forward into a notable Americana artist. The previous pressing of this was on really thin wax and this repressing will look like a Monster Truck in comparison. GET THIS ALBUM! We only have 75 of each variant coming and I expect those could be gone by the weekend.

The other two new Second Nature titles might not be on a first name basis for most of you, but you should definitely pay close attention. Old Canes features members of Appleseed Cast, Casket Lottery, and the Minus Story. I must admit that I am not as familiar with this album as I should be, but what I have heard is really good.

Sharks Keep Moving is Jake Snider from Minus the Bear's previous musical outlet. Some of you have been asking when there would be some vinyl from SKM, well here you go. Although it is very different musically than MTB (more like Karate), you can see from the singing how Minus the Bear came to be. Definintely worth getting.

we will have test pressings of all of these releases for a few lucky folks. Good luck!

Any idea if the SKM LP is going to be repressed?

If you are asking about the S/T LP then probably not. It was released on Status, not Second Nature.

Redwood did the vinyl. Status did the CD

Status did the Pause and Clause EP also, which I think is their best. I've been waiting for someone (me?) to put that out