My "Holy fuck, my roof is leaking!" sale

scottheisel

A half-hour ago, my roof started to leak into my living room. Winter totally rules! Being a homeowner totally rules! Having to pay what will most likely be an exorbitant amount of money to have it fixed rules even more!

That said, I'm trying to cut my bill off at the pass and raise some skrilla right now. Please take a look at my list:

http://www.recordnerd.com/lists/scottheisel/

And PM me offers. PLEASE DO NOT GET MAD IF I DON'T WRITE YOU BACK. I will probably only write back if it's an offer I want to accept.

Some things worth noting that I'd be willing to part with for the right price are:

7-INCHES

A Wilhelm Scream Diver Jump Start on blue, alternate cover, 15/50

Gaslight Anthem, the Sink Or Swim Demos Devildance 1st pressing, on clear orange, out of 514, out of print

Gaslight Anthem, the Sink Or Swim Demos Devildance 1st pressing, on blue/grey split, out of 359, out of print

Gaslight Anthem, the Sink Or Swim Demos Devildance 1st pressing, on clear with blue splatter, alternate cover, out of 103, out of print

None More Black None More Black Sub-Division out of print

Ragan, Chuck Between The Lines SideOneDummy autographed, 512/600

Ragan, Chuck Ole Diesel Rat Patrol on pink (out of 250), out of 1000

12-INCHES

Against Me! Against Me! Crasshole out of 355, out of print

American Football American Football Polyvinyl on clear green

Built To Spill Keep It Like A Secret Up out of print

Circa Survive Juturna Religion picture disc, out of 1000, out of print

Circa Survive On Letting Go Equal Vision picture disc, out of 1000, out of print

Dillinger Four C I V I L W A R Fat Wreck Chords on clear, out of 550

Hold Steady, the Boys And Girls In America Sabot gatefold sleeve, on blue, out of 400

Hold Steady, the Boys And Girls In America Sabot gatefold sleeve, on black

Hold Steady, the Boys And Girls In America Sabot gatefold sleeve, on pink, out of 400

Lifetime Lifetime Decaydance on red (out of 250), out of 1000

Marked Men Ghosts Dirtnap on purple

Me First And The Gimme Gimmes Have Another Ball Fat Wreck Chords on light blue, out of 551

My Chemical Romance I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love Eyeball on white, out of 100

No Use For A Name Leche Con Carne Fat Wreck Chords on baby blue, out of 550, out of print

No Use For A Name The Feel Good Record Of The Year Fat Wreck Chords on yellow, out of 300, out of print

Norma Jean Bless The Martyr/O God, The Aftermath/Redeemer Vinyl Collective TEST PRESSING, 19 of 20

Sparta Threes Vinyl Collective TEST PRESSING, 9 of 10

But again, please check my list, as I'm willing to accept offers on anything: http://www.recordnerd.com/lists/scottheisel/

hey scotty you know your homeowners insurance will probably cover most of this right?

Troofs. We are getting our roof fixed in the spring because of the hail damage it got in the fall (unless it leaks before then *knocks on wood*).

Totall bummer though. I love owning a house, but I hate dealing with it, no fun whatsoever. Sorry I can't help you out right now!

Ice dam indeed -- I had a roofer come over to take a look at it today, and he walked right up to my front door after barely even glancing at the corner of my house that was problematic, and said "You got yourself an ice dam." Icedamnit.

My wife said, "hey, we have a wet spot in the ceiling over here!"

I called my brother on the phone and said, "hey, we have a wet spot in the ceiling over here!"

He said, "Ice dam".

My brother told me to throw "calcium chloride" on there and try to melt the ice.

Is there anything you can do before the spring to really fix the problem?

Ice dam indeed -- I had a roofer come over to take a look at it today, and he walked right up to my front door after barely even glancing at the corner of my house that was problematic, and said "You got yourself an ice dam." Icedamnit.

My wife said, "hey, we have a wet spot in the ceiling over here!"

I called my brother on the phone and said, "hey, we have a wet spot in the ceiling over here!"

He said, "Ice dam".

My brother told me to throw "calcium chloride" on there and try to melt the ice.

Is there anything you can do before the spring to really fix the problem?

Not really -- the roofer told me it would be a waste of money to have it repaired now, unless it was a really bad leak, only because they would charge way more due to the extra hours it would take to get rid of all the snow/ice on your roof. He said just wait until the spring when everything melts, then get it fixed.

im apparently getting the american football on green from muzzy, but i dont think he'll actually ship it.. i would love to grab this if he doesnt send his.. but im sure it'll be gone by then.. thanks for the heads up tho lynchme.

I'm still waiting on an LP from muzzy from early December, so....