Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Is something to write home about a rare album? I wouldn't mind a pressing (any really) but I'm not really into dropping a lot of money on it.

It's on ebay often enough. I've never seen it go for more than $40 for it.

Yeah, I'm only into spending like $20 on it, I'm not a huge fan but it'd be kinda nice to have. I'll just wait for a possible repress or something.

It's on ebay often enough. I've never seen it go for more than $40 for it.

Yeah, I'm only into spending like $20 on it, I'm not a huge fan but it'd be kinda nice to have. I'll just wait for a possible repress or something.

I'm a big fan but there's some other stuff that I'd rather have at the moment.

i managed to get the other 2.

i'll take a look if jeff brings records with him on sunday when i'm playing with him. it's literally a crap shoot. they're just randomly packaged in the boxes of records.. im kinda surprised virgil didnt pull any.

They didn't have their LPs with them when I saw BTMI! last week...

[image]

My Portugal. The Man collection, which is nearing completion. I have all 4 colors ordered from here, and the Japanese version of Church Mouth order with 2 bonus tracks.

from top left to right;

Waiter: "You Vultures!" (German Import, Green, /500)

Church Mouth (German Import, Red, /500)

Waiter: "You Vultures!" (Clear w/ Gold Splatter, /500)

It's Complicated Being A Wizard EP (German Import,Blue/White Marble, /500)

Portugal. The Man - The Pine And The Devil (100/1,500, Red)

Portugal. The Man - My Mind/Seventeen (German Import)

Waiter: "You Vultures!" CD

Church Mouth Advance

Waiter: "You Vultures!" 3 Track Promo

(I think my pressing info is right.. maybe?)

i have a complete btmi collection. i think. ill post a pic of it when i get OP splits in as well

do you have all three cover variants of the asian man release? i didn't even know about them until we cracked an unopened case at the ASOB reunion show and pulled two red covers out.

I have one variation, I think it's pink but I'd like to know for sure. Could anyone post up some pictures of the variants they have?

do you have all three cover variants of the asian man release? i didn't even know about them until we cracked an unopened case at the ASOB reunion show and pulled two red covers out.

I have one variation, I think it's pink but I'd like to know for sure. Could anyone post up some pictures of the variants they have?

it's just the color of the text on the clear plastic sleeve...

regular is white

there are two variants, pink and red

are you willing to trade your pink? you can take a look at my tradelist in my signature..

I'm just curious if you band completists pick up their CDs also?

Oh, my Avail collection is in my signature.

There´s also another "Who´s to say" 7" with a sleeve that has black ink instead of blue ink plus the titel of the record under the chinese symbol. Plus the back of the sleeve is slightly different

it's just the color of the text on the clear plastic sleeve...

regular is white

there are two variants, pink and red

are you willing to trade your pink? you can take a look at my tradelist in my signature..

I know it's the color of the sleeve, but sometimes pink and red can get mixed up, depending on how pink the pink is and how red the red is, you know? For example, Equal Vision says the MLIW Stagger Lee 7" is red/black, but it looks pink to me.

Either way, its not for trade, sorry :-/

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic