Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

I love how this thread all of a sudden turned into a couple of dudes posting about some of the best records ever released that 99% of this board couldn't possibly give a shit about.

Maybe I'll get motivated and post my Hooton 3 Car collection or something like that...

And on that note, here is my Drive collection. I know I have a white 7" someplace, but other than that I think it's complete? Demo and shirt and CD's just thrown in for good measure.

[image]

WE NEED MORE OF THIS~!

And on that note, here is my Drive collection. I know I have a white 7" someplace, but other than that I think it's complete? Demo and shirt and CD's just thrown in for good measure.

[image]

MARRY ME! I've wanted a Drive collection for a while, awesome job.

edit: your right, that's everything. I've never even heard of that tape. There's actually 2 CDRs, Peepholes and Peep Sessions on Fixing A Hole Records but I'm really not sure if they're official.

Off With Their Heads Test Pressing Collection

[image]

Top Row - Live at the Atlantic, Lemuria split, HighFive for the Rapture, Hospitals (rock bottom)

2nd Row - AOTU#9, J Church split, Practice split, Blotto split, Hospitals (recess)

3rd Row- Measure split, Dear Landlord split, Four Letter Word split

4th Row- From the Bottom, All Things Move...

needed- Fine tuning the bender, to hell with this and all of you, tiltwheel split, dukes of hillsbrough split

[image]

I also have a copy of the Demo 7" with a pink sleeve that is not numbered.

However, I do not have the Pinto split on black. Didn't know there was one of those. Interesting.

I love how this thread all of a sudden turned into a couple of dudes posting about some of the best records ever released that 99% of this board couldn't possibly give a shit about.

Maybe I'll get motivated and post my Hooton 3 Car collection or something like that...

Tim, I'll look forward to your Hooton 3 Car collection .....

Off With Their Heads Test Pressing Collection

[image]

Top Row - Live at the Atlantic, Lemuria split, HighFive for the Rapture, Hospitals (rock bottom)

2nd Row - AOTU#9, J Church split, Practice split, Blotto split, Hospitals (recess)

3rd Row- Measure split, Dear Landlord split, Four Letter Word split

4th Row- From the Bottom, All Things Move...

needed- Fine tuning the bender, to hell with this and all of you, tiltwheel split, dukes of hillsbrough split

epic....

:)

[image]

MARRY ME! I've wanted a Drive collection for a while, awesome job.

edit: your right, that's everything. I've never even heard of that tape. There's actually 2 CDRs, Peepholes and Peep Sessions on Fixing A Hole Records but I'm really not sure if they're official.

Wow, a few Drive fans. Excellent.

The tape is "1# Demo", it's a legit tape, solid black, timed to the release (i.e. doesn't have 10m of blank space) with a cardstock cover with address etc.

Recorded August 2/3, 1989 on 8 Track

01) Drive

02) Greasegun

03) Peephole

04) Beans

05) Fuck Me USA

06) State Of Mind

The two CD-R's are, I'm sure, Drive approved as they did some reunion gigs in Japan not too long ago. One of the CD-R's is the 4 song John Peel BBC session and the other one is the above demo with an extra track (Atmospheric Pressure (demo)). Guess I should add them also!

Also, on Outfreakage, there were 50 or 100 white vinyl 7"s of the My World/This Ain't No Picnic that went mainly to friends, record stores & distro's. I can't seem to find mine at the moment, I hope it's just misplaced!

Mad Caddies

[image]

12"

Quality Soft Core - Black

Rock The Plank - Black

Duck & Cover - Black

Just One More - Black

Just One More - Clear Blue /219

The Planet Smashers

[image]

12"

Self Titled - Clear Red

Attack of the Planet Smashers - Black

No Self Control - Black

Mighty - Yellow

Mighty - Peach

+ 1 for the Planet Smashers collection!

Here is my Chemical People 7" collection...

[image]

Kinda hard to see, but here is what is there....

Chemical People Black Throat 7" 1st Press, Clear [1000] CP 01

Chemical People Fan Club Single 7" Blue (2000) CP 02

Chemical People X-Feminist 7" Purple (1500), 2 Stickers included CP 03

Chemical People Are You Butt Phace? 7" Splatter Clear (1500), CP 04

Chemical People Live '89 7" TEST PRESSING CP 05

Chemical People Live '89 7" Peach Wax (1000), CP 05

Chemical People Ask The Angels 7" Pink Marbled Wax (1500) CP 06

Chemical People Ask The Angels 7" TEST PRESSING CP 06

Chemical People Ask The Angels 7" Rainbow Wax (1500) CP 06

Chemical People Cum Blister Bleed 7" Green Wax, [1500],, CP 07

Chemical People Cum Blister Bleed 7" Purple Marble Wax [1500], Funny Insert CP 07

Chemical People S/T 7" [500] MCF 2110

Chemical People Ask The Angels 7" UK Press w/ Extra Song, Different Sleeve (3000) Vinyl Solution 13

Big Drill Car/Chemical People Split (Kiss, Cheap Trick covers) 7" Black, Fold-Over Sleeve Cruz 701

Big Drill Car/Chemical People Split (Kiss, Cheap Trick covers) 7" Yellow wax, normal sleeve Cruz 701

Big Drill Car/Chemical People Split, (Kiss, Cheap Trick covers) 7" Yellow Wax, Orange Label, Normal Sleeve Cruz 701

[image]

Title Fight Collection

RECORDS

Kingston Test Pressing 10/10

Kingston Weekend Press 1/30

Kingston Record Release 20/50

Kingston - Mint Toothpaste /19

Kingston - Red (Preorder) /50

Kingston - Green /100

Kingston - Blue /100

Kingston - White /100

Kingston - Black /150

The Last Thing You Forget Record Release (Slambfest 2009) - 41/75

The Last Thing You Forget Sound and Fury - 29/50

The Last Thing You Forget Preorder (Arigato Packaging) - /100

The Last Thing You Forget - Orange (Tour Only) /200

The Last Thing You Forget - Yellow /240

The Last Thing You Forget - White /330

The Last Thing You Forget - Black /500

CDs

Kingston CD

Title Fight/Erection Kids Split

The Last Thing You Forget

CASSETTES

United Blood Kingston Tape 32/48

Live on WERS Tape /84

Then the zine that came with the preorder package.

Know i am still missing alot but here is my updated propagandhi collection.

Comps:

[image]

[image]

7"s + 10"s

[image]

LPs

[image]

Propagandhi - How to Clean a Couple O Things 7" Clear Light Brown

Propagandhi - How To Clean a Couple O' Things 7" Black

Propagandhi - How To Clean a Couple O' Things 7" Clear Yellow

Propagandhi - How To Clean a Couple O' Things 7" Opaque Yellow

Propagandhi - How to Clean Everything LP Black

Propagandhi - How To Clean Everything LP Gold

Propagandhi - How to Clean Everything LP Yellow/Black (broken as fuck)

Propagandhi - Less Talk, More Rock LP Black

Propagandhi - Potemkin City Limits 2x 12" 1 White, 1 Green

Propagandhi - Supporting Caste 2xLP Black

Propagandhi - Today's Empires, Tomorrow's Ashes LP Clear Red

Propagandhi - Today's Empires, Tomorrow's Ashes LP Black

Propagandhi - Where Quality is Job #1 2x 7" 1 Black, 1 Purple-ish

Propagandhi - Where Quality is Job #1 2x 7" 1 Clear Brown, 1 Clear Yellow

Propagandhi - Where Quality is Job #1 2x 7" 1 Gray, 1 Black

Propagandhi - Where Quality is Job #1 2x 7" 1 Opaque Brown, 1 Opaque Yellow

Propagandhi / I Spy - I'd Rather Be Flag Burning 10" Black

Propagandhi / FYP - Split 7" Black

Propagandhi / FYP - Split 7" Pic Disc

Propagandhi / FYP - Split 7" Red

Removal - 10 of 10 7" Black [W/ Chris Hannah of Propagandhi]

V/A - Survival Of The Fattest - High Standard, No Use For A Name, Snuff, Propagandhi, Lagwagon, Diesel Boy, Good Riddance, Tils, Wizo, Strung Out, NOFX, Frenzal Rhomb, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes LP Black

V/A - Better Read Than Dead - Propagandhi, J Church, NOFX, Snuff, Napalm Death, Pitchshifter, Chumbawumba, Spazz, Wayne Kramer… 2x 12" Black

V/A - Better Read Than Dead - Propagandhi, J Church, NOFX, Snuff, Napalm Death, Pitchshifter, Chumbawumba, Spazz, Wayne Kramer… 2x 12" Black Test Press

V/A - Fat Music Vol. V: Live Fat, Die Young - Zero Down, No Use For A Name, Anti-Flag, Good Riddance, Fabulous Disaster, Sick Of It All, Mad Caddies, Consumed, Strung Out, Frenzal Rhomb, NOFX, Rise Against, Lagwagon, Propagandhi, Tilt, Me First

And The Gimme Gimmes LP Black

V/A - Fat Music Vol. VI: Uncontrollable Fatulence - The Lawrence Arms, Propagandhi, Mad Caddies, Dillinger Four, Lagwagon, Strung Out, Rise Against, No Use For A Name Friends, Avail, Swingin’ Utters, Less Than Jake, Frenzal Rhomb, Anti-Flag, NOFX, Sick Of It All, Wizo, Good Riddance, Me First And The Gimme Gimmes LP Black

V/A - Kung Fu Daniel - Propagandhi, John Bartles, Sockeye 7" Pink First Pressing [385/500]

V/A - Physical Fatness - NOFX, Good Riddance, Snuff, Strung Out, Screeching Weasel, Lagwagon, No Use For A Name, Screw 32, Propagandhi, 88 Fingers Louie… LP Black

V/A - Play At Your Own Risk Vol 2 - Quincy Punx, The Crumbs, Blackfork, Annie & Candy Clutz, Second Hand, pud, Slackers, Chickenhead, Les Turds, Teamsters, Propagandhi and I Spy 2x 7" & 5" Box Set Recess Records

V/A - Play At Your Own Risk Vol 2 - Quincy Punx, The Crumbs, Blackfork, Annie & Candy Clutz, Second Hand, pud, Slackers, Chickenhead, Les Turds, Teamsters, Propagandhi and I

Spy 2x 7" & 5" Black Test Press Recess Records

V/A - Play At Your Own Risk Vol 2 - Quincy Punx, The Crumbs, Blackfork, Annie & Candy Clutz, Second Hand, pud, Slackers, Chickenhead, Les Turds, Teamsters, Propagandhi and I Spy 2x 7" & 5" Black Recess Records

V/A - Punk TV - Less Than Jake, Propagandhi, FYP, Friction, Zoinks!, The Larry Byrrrds, Braid, Cap'n Jazz, Horace Pinker, Nenna Foundry, The Bowzers, Christine Front Drive, Hellbender, Themack, Rail 12" + 7" Black 1st Press w/ Bonus 7" [/1000]

V/A - Teenage Kicks - 88 Fingers Louie, Propagandhi, Squirtgun, Vindictives, Bollweevils, Sicko, Rhythm Collision, The Hives, Falling Sickness, Donuts n' Glory, Against All Authority, FYP… LP Black Repress, Includes bonus songs Liberation Records

V/A - Teenage Kicks - Propagandhi, Bollweevils, 88 Fingers Louie, Squirtgun, Sicko 10" Black Costodial Records

V/A: Teenage Kicks - Propagandhi, Bollweevils, 88 Fingers Louie, Squirtgun, Sicko 10" + 7" Black [Test Press 5/300] Custodial Records

V/A-Go! 50 Canadian Bands Comp - Submission Hold, Goatboy, Bombshelter, I Spy, Phallocracy, Infect, Moral Panic, Render Useless, Ex Dead Teenager, Equation of State, Ignatz, Propagandhi, Dirty Bird… 2x 12" Black

V/A - Systematic Destruction - Propagandhi, I Spy, Malefaction, Silence Equals 7" Black Tan Cover

V/A - Systematic Destruction - Propagandhi, I Spy, Malefaction, Silence Equals 7" Black White Cover

My collection is very much in it's infancy so I don't have a selection of "fill in the blank artist/label", so if it's ok i'm gonna break the rules a little and post a picture of my 7 inch collection (all of these are first pressing or whatever...)

[image]

top row:

blood red - bad to worse

hank jones - there's beer and pizza in the fridge

cave in - anchor

middle row:

prayer for cleansing - the tragedy

caninus - now the animals have a voice

boy sets fire - suckerpunch training

bottom row:

converge - unloved and weeded out 4x7

blacklisted - peace on earth, war on stage

and recently a friend of mine gave me this one (he had 4 of them.)

[image]

Ryan Adams "Oblivion/People Need Sunshine" single on pink

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic