Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Very nice LTJ

Even though they are my 2nd favorite band, I would never go into collecting all the variants, there are just too many.

What are you missing (besides the /1 greased that var is keeping)?

I see a couple of things I have that you don't have (and sorry not looking to get rid of them )

Off the top of my heads it's

There's that /1 Var has

- I think there are 2 colors of the record store releases of Conviction Notice I am missing

- Pezcore-1/1,000 clear vinyl with a splash of yellow in the center

- Losing Streak b/w Mixology of Tom Collins /6 grey-ish vinyl (one label silver, one label black..these are left over from an earlier pressing)

- Slayer Split - 2nd Pressing 1/ 350 on red/yellow half and half vinyl right facing cover

- Pie Tin

I also realized I didn't include any of the 12" comps

Thanks for the kind words guys! This collection is 10 years in the making.

Here is my current Boris collection. A few things off the bat. First I am sorry about picture quality and layout, I've been meaning to do this forever and rushed to get it done. After I noticed that one pic is really blurry I had already put everything away and do not feel like reshooting it. Secondly I am not much of a variant collector, that being said there are some variants of some of these records I would like. third and lastly this is a very casual collection for me. Records I need pop up all the time but I take my time and try and get good prices/wait to find it from someone in person rather then ebay. I like taking my time instead of rushing to get it all done.

On to the pictures.

[image]

[image]

[image]

all 3 volumes are on orange.

[image]

terrible picture. sorry.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Thanks man. I've been meaning to pick up a copy of Rainbow from a kid in town but I never have. This has been going on for about a year now. Seeing them in 2 weeks so I will grab anything from them I do not have and continue my searching. Still a long ways to go.

If anyone has anything I need feel free to PM me.

i think that was me selling the chairman comp since i bailed on my SW collection, and i dont listen to comps that much.

Does bailed mean you are selling it?...just took a quick look at your list and I'd be interested in a few pieces.

Well i have sold pretty much all the SW stuff i want to get rid of, and that list is like a year outdated. hopefully ill get my list updated in the next week or two.

I have a S/T LP that i can sell since i have both versions.

LOVE the Boris collection. :D I need to get the Solomon LPs and the Wata 7", as well as some of the Japanese/Diwphalanx stuff (Akuma, Pink).

I have the following...too lazy to post a pic though:

7"

Boris - Japanese Heavy Rock Hits v1 - Southern Lord (2009) - Single - 1st Press (x2)

Boris - Japanese Heavy Rock Hits v2 - Southern Lord (2009) - Single - 1st Press (x2)

Boris - Japanese Heavy Rock Hits v3 - Southern Lord (2009) - Single - 1st Press

Boris - Japanese Heavy Rock Hits v4 - Southern Lord (2009) - Purple - Single - 1st Press - Side 2 Etched

Boris - Statement - Southern Lord (2008) - Yellow - Single - 1st Press - Ltd to 1000

10"

Boris vs. Stupid Babies Go Mad - Split 10" - Damaged - Diwphalanx (2007) - Picture Disc - 1st Press - Ltd to 1500

Boris/Torche - Split 10" - Chapter Ahead Being Fake - Hydra Head (2010) - Clear Pink - 1st Press

12"

Boris/9dw - Split 12" - Golden Dance Classics - Catune (2009) - 1st Press

Boris - Absolutego - Southern Lord (1996) - 2xLP - Red - 180 Gram - 1st Press - Ltd to 1000 - 2010 Press

Boris - Amplifier Worship - Southern Lord (1998) - 2xLP - Green - 180 Gram - 1st Press - Ltd to 1000 - 2010 Press

Boris - Boris At Last - Feedbacker - Conspiracy/Fangs Anal Satan (2004) - 2009 RI

Boris - Dronevil - Misanthropic Agenda (2005) - 2xLP - 1st Press - Ltd to 800/1000

Boris - Pink - Southern Lord (2006) - 2xLP Icy Pink - Ltd to 1000

Boris - Smile - Diwphalanx/Daymare (2008) - 2xLP - 1st Press - Ltd to 500 - Japanese Press

Boris - Smile - Diwphalanx/Daymare (2008) - 2xLP - 1st Press - Ltd to 500 - Japanese Press - Sealed

Boris - Smile - Southern Lord (2008) - 2xLP Orange - 180 Gram - 1st Press - Ltd to 1000

Boris - Vein - Important (2006) - Clear w/Screen Printing - "Drone Version" -Ltd to 400/1500

Boris - Vein - Important (2006) - Clear w/Screen Printing - "Hardcore Version" -Ltd to 1100/1500

Boris and Sunn O))) - Altar - Southern Lord (2007) - 3xLP - Green - 180 Gram - Ltd to 2000

Boris vs. Doomriders - Long Hair and Tights - Daymare (2007) - 2xLP - Red - 1st Press - Ltd to 500

Boris with Merzbow - Rock Dream - Southern Lord (2008) - 3xLP - 180 Gram - Ltd to 1000

Boris with Merzbow - Walrus/Groon - Hydra Head (2007) - Green/Clear Splatter - 1st Press

Boris with Michio Kurihara - Rainbow - Inoxia (2007)

Do you have the Riding In Vans With Boys DVD, or does that not count?

Will certainly consider getting it, but I have never even seen that DVD

I have this tour poster:

http://www.theradreport.com/files/images/blink-182-tour-poster.jpg

I'm thinking about selling it before I move, would you be interested?

I dont collect posters, however I think this is the limited to 1182 copies?

How much? Inc postage to England?

Do you have the Riding In Vans With Boys DVD, or does that not count?

Will certainly consider getting it, but I have never even seen that DVD

I have this tour poster:

http://www.amazon.com/Riding-Vans-Boys-Jim-Adkins/dp/B0000Z80CK

I thought you were a Blink 182 fan.

I have this tour poster:

You have a PM!

GOOD GOD!!! That LTJ collection is fucking mind blowing!!! holy shit!

I've tempted going that far in depth, but its the point of no return. I have like one copy of everything and that's all I need. There are so many variants to drive just about anyone crazy.

Killer collection, unbelievable....

Only thing I spot that's missing if the green vinyl for IWTOC. Freaking sick collection.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic