Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

I didn't feel like taking everything out for a whole new picture but heres the 3 newest additions to my Grade collection:

[image]

v/a "50 Canadian Punk/HC Bands" 2xLP comp. (1998) - didnt even know this existed, looks pretty DIY, found it randomly in a record store in columbus, OH (Used Kids). has the song "We'll Get There, Just Not Yet".

Grade "...And such is progress" - Second Nature TEST PRESS /8

Grade "Headfirst Straight to Hell" - white picture disc TEST PRESS /8

[image]

Completed "Burn, Piano Island, Burn", "Ambulance vs. Ambulance", and "Crimes". Only have pics of the first 2 as a group, I'll shoot the Crimes together tonight.

By the way, you're missing the 180 gram black. The one you have is a black press with the pink and green labels that isn't on Second Nature's pressing info, it was available before the splatters. I've never bothered figuring out more about it.

[image]

Couple of nirvana pictures :

[image]

[image]

[image]

Been after this "iceberg" bleach press for nearly 8 years now, i finally got it 2 days ago in the mail i'm really wondering how much of these are floating around seems like next to impossible to get. I'll take pictures of my entire nirvana collection if anyone is interested

[image]

a family tree:

The Larry Arms

[image]

Still looking for:

Slapstick/tommy rot split

Broadways We All Knew You Could Do it

Larry Arms Cover Variations

And any test presses

Like Minty said, you need the clear orange Cocktails. I have it, if you are interested, but it's the only copy of the record that I have, so I gotta get ahold of another copy.

a family tree:

Slapstick

[image]

Broadways

[image]

The Larry Arms

[image]

The Falcon

[image]

Still looking for:

And any test presses

do you have a copy of the superhero ep without superhero written on the bottom. if not you are missing that. i used to have it, but i traded it for the regular version and a copy of crooked. also their is another version of the cover for the crooked 7"

a family tree:

Slapstick

[image]

Broadways

[

The Larry Arms

The Falcon

Still looking for:

And any test presses

do you have a copy of the superhero ep without superhero written on the bottom. if not you are missing that. i used to have it, but i traded it for the regular version and a copy of crooked. also their is another version of the cover for the crooked 7"

cheers for all the info guys, nope i dont have the superhero ep without the text. does anyone have alternate cover of superhero or crooked covers they wish to part with?

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic