Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

all i have is energy and hectic, i've been meaning to snag things like Ramones EP and Plea For Peace but never got around to it.

but on the opiv topic, i saw an Energy LP on ebay about a week ago that had the the self titled cd cover. i think it was from japan or brazil or somewhere not american. pretty sure it was just one disc, tho.

is this the same track listing as the cd, or is it just the energy album?

Guest trasher16
all i have is energy and hectic, i've been meaning to snag things like Ramones EP and Plea For Peace but never got around to it.

but on the opiv topic, i saw an Energy LP on ebay about a week ago that had the the self titled cd cover. i think it was from japan or brazil or somewhere not american. pretty sure it was just one disc, tho.

is this the same track listing as the cd, or is it just the energy album?

Its the same track listing, it was also released on vinyl.

Nice collection! I have a similar one.

*Pic taken a good while ago*

[image]

Have you ever this East Bay EP? I heard of it many times but never actually seen one.

[image]

I have heard of it, it should be on green vinyl and 500 were made. But i have never seen a copy of it. Is this the first pressing of Live at Gilman? The Ramones Ep is red, right?

I have a test of the pic disc on the way. Only paid $25 for it!!!!

Whoa, where'd you score that deal?
From buying stuff for so many years since Machete MFG started I have a buying relationship with the person who runs the day to day activity for the company. Recently he found a box of some extra stuff including a number test pressings. 2 he had extras of and sold on ebay for a cheap BIN and the other Rancid/Rancid Records test he sold me!

Fucked Up 7" collection. All I'm missing is Royal Swan, Two Snakes (U.S. Press), Hoxton Cunts, Fums Perillosos, and Epics In Minutes. Those last 3 are impossible to find.

Oh, and the Hard Skin split is on its way. :)

[image]

looking at that your missing the one which they released on the first uk tour, on Vice Records. They did a release gig one(i was the promoter at the gig) hand numbered ltd 25 copies, one with a red arm band patch and one with a black one, and it also came with a badge!

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic