Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Thought you'd appreciate it. That's the only one I have. I like Baroness but one copy of each album is good enough for me. Isis on the other hand...

I didn't realize there was a clear for BR but then I remembered it was put out on Relapse so of course there's a nearly unattainable clear press.

I've got a pretty nice Red w/ Black haze Red Album which also appears to be the only variant of that LP you don't have. Not throwing it in your face or anything lol.

That latest confetti splatter BR is pretty sweet too. A lot of people seem to hate on it.

Thought you'd appreciate it. That's the only one I have. I like Baroness but one copy of each album is good enough for me. Isis on the other hand...

I didn't realize there was a clear for BR but then I remembered it was put out on Relapse so of course there's a nearly unattainable clear press.

I've got a pretty nice Red w/ Black haze Red Album which also appears to be the only variant of that LP you don't have. Not throwing it in your face or anything lol.

That latest confetti splatter BR is pretty sweet too. A lot of people seem to hate on it.

Yah man, the little bit of red is nice. I love little mispresses like that. Isis...love those guys. SO many great color pressing from their releases. Normally I TRY (try being the key word) to stick to one of each album, but as an artist myself, Baizley's work for the covers is awesome, so I can't help myself from buying multiple copies. Actually got to meet Baizley last year. Really cool, laid back, down to earth guy who is truly appreciative of every fan. Nice to talk with him.

So much stuff to buy, so little money to do it...haha. Always seems to be my problem. After I obtain a clear copy of BR, I'll go back for the other presses Im missing. I actually used to have a seafoam green copy of BR, think I may have traded that one though as I dont have it any longer. Weird. I actually think the confetti BR is a beautiful press, I think it compliments the art well.

Updated video game records collection (minus the blank covers and DJ copies)

Nice collection. Do you know if they've ever made the soundtrack for the first Castlevania game on vinyl? Does that Konami collection have any of that on it?

Hmmm... I'm not sure about that, I never noticed. Most original soundtracks are all written in Japanese so I'm having a hard time knowing what game goes with what tune.

I did found this thread : http://vgmdb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=508

Nice collection. Do you know if they've ever made the soundtrack for the first Castlevania game on vinyl? Does that Konami collection have any of that on it?

Hmmm... I'm not sure about that, I never noticed. Most original soundtracks are all written in Japanese so I'm having a hard time knowing what game goes with what tune.

I did found this thread : http://vgmdb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=508

I speak Japanese. PM me with any question.

• 2 weeks later...
  • jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic