Friday the 13th remake

i dont know what to think of this me & buddy were obsessed with these movies when we were younger.

I just hope they dont have any rappers, r&b singers,ect

that think they can act in this movie

Anyone ever watch Jason in Space or Jason X I think it was? Interesting movie. I mean it was awful but it wasn't an offical Friday the 13th movie. It was just a film that licensed the Jason Vorhees character. Strange shit.

Terrrrible movie that was.

I saw the trailer for this at the cinema earlier this week and actually thought it looked pretty good. Isn't it directed by Michael Bay though? I'm expecting Jason to explode in the end.

Anyone ever watch Jason in Space or Jason X I think it was? Interesting movie. I mean it was awful but it wasn't an offical Friday the 13th movie. It was just a film that licensed the Jason Vorhees character. Strange shit.

Terrrrible movie that was.

I saw the trailer for this at the cinema earlier this week and actually thought it looked pretty good. Isn't it directed by Michael Bay though? I'm expecting Jason to explode in the end.

Bay produced it, but he also produced the Texas Chainsaw remake which ruled.

Michael Bay is hands down one of the worst producers/directors in the history of film making. The fact that he not only still exists but has seemingly failed upwards has increased my loss of faith in humanity.

but the rock!!

Haha, I remember I loved that movie back in the day. I haven't watched it in forever though. Still it gets the same rule for Bay that it does for Cage, 10 years and older don't count.

Bay produced it, but he also produced the Texas Chainsaw remake which was awful.

fixed that for you.

In what way? It didn't use MTV quick editing, was respectful of the source material, had the best suicide I've seen outside of Japaneses horror flick in years, had creative gore, and a well done wrap around store. Outside of the lingering memory of how you're not supposed to like remakes of anything what didn't you like about it?