Mystery Science Theater 3000

Edit:

puma man was one of the weirdest movies on MST3K ever
That is the reason I loved it so much. Additionally, I would suggest that everybody watch "The Final Sacrifice" at least 10 times in their lifetime.

I have the majority of the episodes from the KTMA (public access) to the last season on Sci-Fi on DVD through trading. It was one of the best written shows on TV during that time period.

greatest show ever. my roommate and I have a cabinet full of about 50-60 VHS's taped from Sci-Fi channel, plus some officially released DVDs and VHS's

i just watched "overdrawn at the memory bank" and "phantom planet" two nights ago.

anyone else seen the hilarious atrocity that is Mr. B Natural?

i almost started a thread like this. i remember being in 8th grade when the movie came out and it was me and a bud and like 8 other ppl in the entire theater.

my fav line from the movie is when the german doctor appears and Servo says "Heil Hitlerrrrrr!"

that and....

"you're probably wondering who i am, where i come from, and what i know...."

"and why i have a picture of a burger on the wall."

and Alien From LA and Hobgobblins are my fav regular eps.

MST3K avatar month anyone?

i'd say most of these are on Netflix too if you can't think of anything to add to your queue. kinda bummed they're not all on streaming, i'd watch the hell out of them right now!

here is the descrip from the website about the TDK commentary:

If you can spare a minute, think back on the greatest work of cinema that you have ever seen. Did you think about The Dark Knight? No? Then you are a moron. Because while you were out doing whatever it is morons do...demolition derbies or...croquet, (we wouldn't know, we loved The Dark Knight), The Dark Knight pimp-slapped Andy Dufresne, spat in the Godfather's face and gave Charles Foster Kane a big ol' wedgie on its way to becoming the greatest movie of all time.

All this in spite of the bat suit causing our hero to grumble like the offspring of Tom Waits and Cookie Monster. There is nothing at all silly about that. We here at RiffTrax regret even having to point out that he sounds like your Great Aunt Vivian sending you out for her third pack of Pall Malls of the day. Because The Dark Knight is not just a superhero movie. It's a gritty crime drama about political corruption and the choices men make that just happens to involve a superhero. A superhero millionaire that dresses as a bat whose voice sounds like your cat heaving up a hairball into your slippers who battles a guy with half a face named Two-Face.

Despite all this, Mike, Kevin and Bill are ready to take on...(reverent pause)...The Greatest Movie of All Time.*

* Source: The Internet