people with cats...

honestly though, squirt bottle or yell at it and slap its butt.

my cat is a little cunt. motherfucker bites me all the time and if you lock her up, she just fucks shit up where ever she is locked up then does destructive shit once you let her out. shes about 7 months old too and is a crazy cat. she learned to open doors and even get out of her cage. she fucking slams the top of the cage with her head til it pops open.

My cat is a piece of shit asshole who has been biting my girlfriend and I since he was a kitten. He's recently taken to pouncing on the back of my head when I'm on the computer. To be perfectly honest, there's probably nothing you can do. I've tried everything I could possibly think of to get him to stop biting us, but he won't.

However, I still love my cat. He's sweet a lot of the time. He just really likes to play rough.

get another cat

i don't think it's a good choice.

throw away your pet is not a good thing....

I meant in addition to the one he has. This is natural behavior for a kitten, it's how they play. The only options are to wait it out and let him grow out of it or get another cat for him to play with. We had a kitten that would tear the shit out of hands, she'd bite us and scratch us till we bled. We got another kitten and they would play with each other really rough but she calmed down considerable around us. Now she's pretty much a lap cat.

i don't think it's a good choice.

throw away your pet is not a good thing....

I meant in addition to the one he has. This is natural behavior for a kitten, it's how they play. The only options are to wait it out and let him grow out of it or get another cat for him to play with. We had a kitten that would tear the shit out of hands, she'd bite us and scratch us till we bled. We got another kitten and they would play with each other really rough but she calmed down considerable around us. Now she's pretty much a lap cat.

oh, sorry for misunderstand....

My dog did (still does, just much less) the same thing. At the obedience school they told me that you should open their mouths and pull their lips down onto their teeth. That way they know what they're doing hurts.

That's a pretty barbaric way to punish a dog, i think there are better alternatives than this. Open its mouth and pull its lips onto its teeth? C'mon..

i've been told that about getting another cat. the only problem is, he hates other cats. i took him over to my girlfriend's sister's place who has a 1 year old cat. our cat walked in and hissed at their cat. their cat was scared as shit. our cat was being a total asshole. i asked a vet about it, and they said some cats that go most of their young life without being around other cats, they will not want to be around other cats. the biting usually means they are accepting you into "the pack". thats all nice and all, but i'm sick of it.

i've been told that about getting another cat. the only problem is, he hates other cats. i took him over to my girlfriend's sister's place who has a 1 year old cat. our cat walked in and hissed at their cat. their cat was scared as shit. our cat was being a total asshole. i asked a vet about it, and they said some cats that go most of their young life without being around other cats, they will not want to be around other cats. the biting usually means they are accepting you into "the pack". thats all nice and all, but i'm sick of it.

My cat hated the other cat we got for about a week or so. She would hiss at him any time he got near her (they're both fixed for the record.) But they got used to each other. I wouldn't say they love each other, the girl cat is kinda a bitch sometimes but they have a lot of fun beating the crap out of each other.

When the dog we have at my mom's house used to bite me, I'd just jam my hand further into her mouth. She quickly learned to stop, and in 12 years has never bit anyone.

I have an Aussie Shepard / Lab mix now that nips while she's playing and I can't get her to stop at all, but she has a really weak bite so it doesn't even matter.

whenever my cat bit me as a kitten id grab her mouth and hold it shut and say 'NO'.

a couple times of doing that and she got the idea.

now when she gets pissed she acts like she's going to bite me but just holds her mouth open and makes fang face evil eye at me, lol.