i need opinions

morgan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, this sounds exactly like the plot of greys anatomy.

so clearly the solution is to move across the country then date and fall in love with a flaky moody younger girl who's your subordinate at work.

it should work out great til your ex comes looking for you to get back together. then your best friend follows her.

Hahaha this is great!

actually, this sounds exactly like the plot of greys anatomy.

so clearly the solution is to move across the country then date and fall in love with a flaky moody younger girl who's your subordinate at work.

it should work out great til your ex comes looking for you to get back together. then your best friend follows her.

Hahaha this is great!

You forgot to tell him to buy a trailer and a plot of land.

so it was brought to my attention today that my best friend who i had some of the best times of my life with and lived at my house for a while hooked up with my girlfriend when she was drunk on new years to get back at me for something that wasn't even my fault. then didn't feel the need to tell me and came over my house and chilled like nothing happened for a month. i'm not a macho man or ever really looked for/got into a fight in my life, but i want to beat his face in.

wait, whats the question here i'm answering yes/no too?

you should have sex with him and punch her in the eye.

i wasn't with her because i was in florida and everybody else was in ct at my friends house party i would've been at.

what he was getting back at me for is stupid. i visited him at work with friends and he asked if we could get him after he was done. i said we could and went shopping for last minute christmas stuff with them. on the way back it was bumper to bumper traffic so we were running late and got off the highway to go back roads. then my friends wanted to stop at taco bell, then they insisted on going inside to eat while i was like "hey guys, we're already 5 minutes late.". i texted him saying what happened and he got mad. so when we finally got back to our town i had everybody get in my car to go get him because the other driver changed his mind on getting him. when i got there 30 minutes late he wouldn't answer any of my calls. i had my friend call him and he answer all pissed off. even though he knew i wasn't the one driving i guess it was my fault? he was really pissed off about it the days after it happened when people were like "why are you mad at him?"

ALSO, i guess people were asking him all night "what the fuck are you doing man? you're trying to do the shittiest thing ever." and it was his plan all night.

i wasn't with her because i was in florida and everybody else was in ct at my friends house party i would've been at.

what he was getting back at me for is stupid. i visited him at work with friends and he asked if we could get him after he was done. i said we could and went shopping for last minute christmas stuff with them. on the way back it was bumper to bumper traffic so we were running late and got off the highway to go back roads. then my friends wanted to stop at taco bell, then they insisted on going inside to eat while i was like "hey guys, we're already 5 minutes late.". i texted him saying what happened and he got mad. so when we finally got back to our town i had everybody get in my car to go get him because the other driver changed his mind on getting him. when i got there 30 minutes late he wouldn't answer any of my calls. i had my friend call him and he answer all pissed off. even though he knew i wasn't the one driving i guess it was my fault? he was really pissed off about it the days after it happened when people were like "why are you mad at him?"

ALSO, i guess people were asking him all night "what the fuck are you doing man? you're trying to do the shittiest thing ever." and it was his plan all night.

Wait, wait, wait. You are telling me that your BEST friend fucked your girlfriend (why did she fuck him?) because you were 30 minutes late picking him up from work?!

You better kill this guy because he is a fucking psycho, and he is probably going to end up killing you.

Talk about a disproportionate response. If he had yelled at you it would have been outrageous.

yeah dude fuck the bullshit dump her ass and beat that fuck bite his ear evander holyfield style... there is not reason for him to do somthing like that

Call up your friend like nothing ever happened, and be like, "Yo, I went to the doctor today... And I found out I have chlamydia" or whatever your favorite STD of choice is. Then listen to him squirm on the phone. Bonus points will accrue when he calls your soon-to-be ex to tell her what you told him. Two freakouts for the price of one!