Suburban Home and Vinyl Collective zip-up hoodies

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

SUBURBAN HOME "Logo" HOODIE

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SHHOODIE

VINYL COLLECTIVE "Logo" HOODIE

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/VCHOODIE

With the number of cold days greatly out-numbering our warm days, we keep talking about making hoodies. We figured that some of you may be in need of a good zip-up hoodie, too. It's all about layers! So as you can see, our new president has been so kind as to take a few moments out of his crazy schedule to model our brand new hoodies. As you can see, the hoodies are as simple as it gets baring a small logo on the breast only. We all seem to prefer the zip-up hoodie over the pull-over so that is what we went with.

For a short time, we have them available for only $20 (just a tiny markup) with the hopes that there might be some of you willing to pre-order them so we can get an idea of how many we should order. We will raise the price after we get them in stock.

hey guys, I will ask Eric to chime in about what brand and sizing. He is the one printing them up. But to answer the other question, yes they are only a front print. thanks guys. I can't wait to get them in so I can have a new hoodie for what my wife calls my uniform.

Still talking to I Heart U about work jackets too but I am trying to see if they can customize the name on the front so that people can get their own name on the work jacket.

to be honest i'm not sure what brand they'll be. it'll depend on what they have when we place the order.

But i can tell you it will be one of the three: Hanes, Gildan, Fruit of the Loom.

Actually, it might be tultex. But those are thinner, and kinda like AA hoods, so i don't know if people would be into them.

Also, work jackets:

-Getting them customized is pretty expensive. I'm still working on figuring out the cost though, but it would be something like $12 for the jacket, and then another $10-$15 to have two custom patches made and sewn.

<3