The Anniversary appreciation

Guest xsteponmex

Guest xsteponmex

yeah I'm mad i didn't even get to see them until their last few months of being a band and they were lovable hippies. i feel like they always played 18 plus shows and i was too young.

Guest xsteponmex
just got "designing" on vinyl after years of looking... sounds as great as i had hoped. we love your majesty as well. it's a very underrated album. shame LP3 never happened, but the rarity record is great.
where did you find it??

just got "designing" on vinyl after years of looking... sounds as great as i had hoped. we love your majesty as well. it's a very underrated album. shame LP3 never happened, but the rarity record is great.
where did you find it??

someone on the board offered me it for $50 after i made a post looking for it. i bit. theres a copy on ebay right now BIN for $70. that might be pushing it a bit though.

i got one of the last copies of your majesty when vagrant was selling it.

I absolutely hated their early stuff but I totally dig Your Majesty. Sounded like a lost Pixies record. I remember thinking how funny it was when it first came out. I remember thinking "man, this is great, but they're going to lose most of their fanbase with this one." I think that's pretty much what happened.