Does anyone here have a spending limit?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried to talk my girlfriend into letting me have a $50 a week limit. she wasn't into it, she said $50 a month. This is the girl that spent $77 on used LPs the week that I walked away with $200 worth of records, though $100 was trade-ins.

is it YOUR money you're spending or hers? ... cause if its yours.. um... she can't really stop ya'. haha... other then maybe not givin' you any for a while, but she'll get over that quickly if thats the route she decides to take. ;)

i tried to talk my girlfriend into letting me have a $50 a week limit. she wasn't into it, she said $50 a month. This is the girl that spent $77 on used LPs the week that I walked away with $200 worth of records, though $100 was trade-ins.

is it YOUR money you're spending or hers? ... cause if its yours.. um... she can't really stop ya'. haha... other then maybe not givin' you any for a while, but she'll get over that quickly if thats the route she decides to take. ;)

mine, hahaha. but she thinks they're not important.

we're going to europe in the summer, let's see how well she prevents me from buying the entire city of freiburg's record stock.

mine, hahaha. but she thinks they're not important.

we're going to europe in the summer, let's see how well she prevents me from buying the entire city of freiburg's record stock.[/quote

haha i gotcha, dude.

if i ever went to europe, i'd be afraid of how much money i'd spend. ugh. haha

Guest scriptedrain

zap her dumb ass!

[image]

I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

zap her dumb ass!

i deal with her cats, she can deal with my records.

Guest scriptedrain
Some of y'all mofos know how much I've spent on a certain record(s)...so I'm just gonna say that any spending limits are thrown out the muthafuckin' window! :P

Yes!!