Does anyone here have a spending limit?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of y'all mofos know how much I've spent on a certain record(s)...so I'm just gonna say that any spending limits are thrown out the muthafuckin' window! :P

amen.

if i win everything i'm bidding on right now on eBay it'll be like $500...and i don't feel even the slightest bit of guilt about it.

i have a monthly spending limit of 300 bucks (includes gas money, records, eating out at restaurants, various purchases) and i rarely go over that. as far as records go, i've spent some "big "bucks on a lot of my jazz vinyl (haven't put it up on the tradelist yet..). i use the term big loosely, because to me, spending more than 45 - 50 bucks for a record is insane. the most i've dropped was 35 ppd. and that was for one of my white whales.

• 2 months later...
how the hell do you guys have so much money

nice to see you again friend. truth is i don't have much money. any i get i spend on records or food, so it's gone very fast.

but alot of my money comes from filming lacrosse games for my school. you see, i film the games, then i ask the kids and their parents if they want the game on dvd. then they pay me $5 for each DVD. some parents are really into it and get every game. 20 games x $5 per game = $100 from one parent. helps me stay posi! :D

this month i bought 2 pricey records. Compared to others its chump change, but its the most i have spent. 45ppd for screeching weasel LP and 70ppd for antoher screeching weasel - ramones LP on white vinyl.

70 bucks is the highest price i have paid, the other SW record is tied for 2nd highest (i also bought Lawrence arms - greatest story ever told on maroon vinyl for 45ppd).

i try to keep my record spending to a minium but continue to fail on a monthly basis.