PO: Damiera - "M(US)IC" on 180 gram (PIX)!

Guest duhpunk
My jacket got banged up a bit in shipping :(

I'm sorry! I tried to make sure they were packed as tight as possible, but you know the good ol' USPS.

:-/

Oh yeah. Especially our mail carrier. He/she sucks. They have gotten lazy and wont even bring packages to the door anymore. They leave them laying on one of the vehicles in the driveway, or in the middle of the driveway when no one's home. One of these days it's gonna start raining and I'll have to kill a bitch.

Not blaming you though. It was just a bit disheartening to open it and see the dust sleeve a bit crumpled and a bashed in corner and huge crease right up the middle of the jacket. *sigh*

• 5 years later...

any1 know anything on Vega's status nowadays? I'd love to finally order this, but the lack of updates on the site scares me away.

Vega has been pretty inactive for awhile. I think the site might still be running but he doesn't do much. Jordan is a good friend of mine. I distro a few of his records, including this one, though my webstore. He get's about 85% of the sale, so you'd still be supporting him if you were interested.

Dameria - M(U)SIC LP

http://brokenrimrecords.storenvy.com/products/8043657-damiera-m-u-sic-lp

Constants - The Murder of Tom Fitzgerril LP

http://brokenrimrecords.storenvy.com/products/8043753-constants-the-murder-of-tom-fitzgerril-lp