More Lily Allen

oakland

Perez posts stuff about "hating" celebrities because it's what fuels his readership. I haven't read this particular story (as the last one had a vajayjay and I'm at work), but I'm sure it's his usual deal.

As for Lilly Allen, I've seen more pictures of her that I've thought were unattractive than attractive. She seems not to be too photogenic without some prep work.

Perez posts stuff about "hating" celebrities because it's what fuels his readership. I haven't read this particular story (as the last one had a vajayjay and I'm at work), but I'm sure it's his usual deal.

As for Lilly Allen, I've seen more pictures of her that I've thought were unattractive than attractive. She seems not to be too photogenic without some prep work.

Dude is a smut-peddler. I'm surprised he hasn't been hurt physically by someone.

Dude is a smut-peddler. I'm surprised he hasn't been hurt physically by someone.

It's give/take. I don't read the site, so I don't really know all the details but it's the same with all tabloids, any press is good press. His readers are more rabid than the average consumer (I've met quite a few) and this means that being on his website is a huge boost to anyone's visibility. Even a bad story, where he bashes someone, raises their visibility and tends to get a ton of sympathy. No one's getting taken advantage of here.

It's give/take. I don't read the site, so I don't really know all the details but it's the same with all tabloids, any press is good press. His readers are more rabid than the average consumer (I've met quite a few) and this means that being on his website is a huge boost to anyone's visibility. Even a bad story, where he bashes someone, raises their visibility and tends to get a ton of sympathy. No one's getting taken advantage of here.

Fair enough. I don't read it either because I think stuff like that should be ignored.

Frumpy? You guys are retarded. I tend to think that guys who are obsessed with scrawny, wafish women are actually gay. You must be gay if you don't think Lily Allen is at the very least extremely pretty.

Some gay guys are into fat dudes. Some straight guys are into skinny chicks. There's no accounting for taste.

That's not really my point. I know some guys like super skinny chicks and guys like me would rather have a nice butt in their grill. I'm just saying, she's pretty hot under anyone's standard and if you don't at least think she's pretty well, maybe you're not into girls. That's all. Not a judgement.

i think she's cute, but disproportionate.. For her size and thickness (and i like thick girls like oakland) i think a little more boob would do the trick.. little boobs on thick girls almost make them look like they have beer guts.. which looks really odd.. I don't care of a girl is 150 pounds, but 15 of that better be in the boob and ass section.

sorta like that sara ramirez woman from grey's anatomy.